An Idea you cannot refuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so i think its time for some new police car's who else agree's!?!?!?! now shut up and enjoy some pic's or a pic lol

rPzVaZA.jpg

bJYk6G6.jpg

Let me know if you like this idea or dont support this idea :D with a POLL!!!

Reaction score
Not bad but unnecessary as Escalade goes too slow for any type of police chase, and the taxi reskinned just looks silly with having the ad bar still on it. At some point TheDanishMaster plans to release an "emergency pack" which will include different vehicles of that sort, at which point we will be turning to use some of those vehicles no doubt. Also, even if we were to use this, I don't know how you expect us to use something with no link to the content, for us to add it with. Since clearly there is more than a reskin on some of these, having a lightbar and rambar attached to the front.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs;n5257 said:
Not bad but unnecessary as Escalade goes too slow for any type of police chase, and the taxi reskinned just looks silly with having the ad bar still on it. At some point TheDanishMaster plans to release an "emergency pack" which will include different vehicles of that sort, at which point we will be turning to use some of those vehicles no doubt. Also, even if we were to use this, I don't know how you expect us to use something with no link to the content, for us to add it with. Since clearly there is more than a reskin on some of these, having a lightbar and rambar attached to the front.

That skin with the taxi on top is no longer there just so you are aware as i thought that looked stupid and i could post the links to the content however i thought would have been stupid you guys didn't accept it.

Reaction score
Twitty said:
StephenPuffs;n5257 said:

That skin with the taxi on top is no longer there just so you are aware as i thought that looked stupid and i could post the links to the content however i thought would have been stupid you guys didn't accept it.
I'm not talking about the skin, I'm talking about the part of the model. No matter what he made it so it has the taxi ad bar on top at all times, which was a really dumb decision on his part if I'm honest since many people would've liked a Crown Victoria for use as police vehicles without having to wait for VCMod which is apparently why he's holding off releasing the emergency car pack.

Reaction score
Twitty said:
StephenPuffs;n5257 said:

Right i was trying to explain that that taxi ad is no longer on the top of that crown vic model its gone now!

ind

Reaction score
This is a brilliant idea, I'm glad you thought of this as I was too once. +support!

Reaction score
Twitty said:
StephenPuffs;n5257 said:

Your second picture quite clearly shows it on top...

the Chervolet would be a good add up for SWAT's so they can use those SUV's than the SWAT Armored car as it would look more realistic as SWAT Usualy comes in 2 vehicles, SUV's and SWAT Truck, so the SUV skin would be nice, +Support for this to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.