Aquaa's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Aquaa

IN-GAME NAME: Trayvon Tay

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to become an Enforcer so that I have the ability to assist the community with my strong knowledge of both the rules & laws. I first joined the server around the month of April in 2015 and I have recently came back from a little more than a years break. I’ve been back for a few months which might sound alarming for some people but before you write up your -support with the reason you recently came back; allow me to rationalize this “calamity”. Although I was gone for a prolonged period I never stopped being a member of the community, I always remained insanely active on the forums and especially the shout-box so in the sense of doing this i’ve still got a fresh idea as to how PERP was progressing and the changes that were being made, update by update.

Additionally, I have become one of the most active players clocking in SEVERAL hours of PERP on a daily basis. During my 3+ years in being this community I have (very) unfortunately managed to rack up 6 bans and 10 warnings; majority of them dating a couple of years back. 5 of my bans are immensely short in length, whilst 1 of my bans are for 3 months. It has been 582 days since my last server ban which was my last punishment.

As stated earlier, having been back for a few months is a perfectly candid amount of time for me to prove that I have absolutely no trouble abiding by the server rules considering I play for several hours a day, every day. I am also not one of those people who sits inside of a base growing all day, I simply find it boring and absolutely depressing. This aspect of my personality really allows me to get out there and socialize with people and involve myself with more “Effective” types of role-play such as setting up stands outside of City Hall, owning Bazaar shops, becoming a Police Officer, and several more legal opportunities to make money.

I strongly believe I would make an excellent Enforcer due to the burning passion I have for assisting players, both new and old! I find myself overwhelmingly active in the /help chat and I constantly find myself helping out new players by teaching them the ropes and showing them around Paralake with no issues because I LOVE helping people! I consider myself to be an optimistic, friendly, and an open minded person all of which I believe are definitely key qualities that a staff member should have. My activity on the Server and Forums would also make me a great asset to the staff team because I have loads of time to deal with any kinds of situations. I have a plethora of experience staffing and even helping manage servers which has taught me several lessons and shaped me into the fair person I am today.

Furthermore, I am currently a Command member (Lieutenant) of the Tactical Firearms unit and I feel like this is a great thing to mention because it demonstrates my hard work, dedication, and strong sense of work ethic. When I came back to PERP I was promoted by ayjay to Senior Officer and then promoted the hour I was eligible for Corporal. Another month later, I passed all stages on my Sergeant application and then received the rank of Staff Sergeant about a week later due to my administrative roles on plpd.online such as Lead Section Supervisor and a Supervisory Investigator for the Internal Affairs division.

I’d like to take one of MrLewis’ posts into account and note down some extremely valuable pointers that make me an ideal candidate for Enforcer.
  • I most definitely understand the difference between a pure rule-break and an accident; We’re all human and sometimes mistakes happen!
  • I can maintain a professional stance and not let any emotions get the best of me during an administrative situation.
  • I am good at Mediation, I’m able to come to a fair conclusion and resolve any conflict between two players whilst applying the server rules to the situation.
  • No one is perfect, and that is acceptable when you are flexible and able to change in accordance to your betterment as a person through constructive feedback.
  • As stated in the first bullet, I completely understand and am able to sympathize will people who are genuinely trying their best to improve themselves and their record.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's move onto the Enforcer Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. []

No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. []

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. []

You must have access to and use a microphone. []

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server []

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on the teamspeak everyday for a few hours normally, if I have my sound muted I am probably in a situation in-game!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for taking the time to read through my application, I genuinely appreciate it along with the positive and negative constructive feedback.

Reaction score
BB WITH THE ROBINS LOOKIN AL RETARDED
gooder guy 0supports/5

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Doesn't feel good now huh... does it?

Hmmm. Personally, I feel aquaa is one of the perfect candidates for staff currently. My opinion of him has changed since I came back to the server a couple of months ago and seen him active again His rule and law knowledge is very good. He's friendly and easily be an exemplary staff member.

Good Luck TFU Snake.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Doesn't feel good now huh.... does it?

Thanks for the kind words, will be sure to go TFU when I don't make it in time for a bank robbery ;)

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Aquaa

IN-GAME NAME: Trayvon Tay

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to become an Enforcer so that I have the ability to assist the community with my strong knowledge of both the rules & laws. I first joined the server around the month of April in 2015 and I have recently came back from a little more than a years break. I’ve been back for a few months which might sound alarming for some people but before you write up your -support with the reason you recently came back; allow me to rationalize this “calamity”. Although I was gone for a prolonged period I never stopped being a member of the community, I always remained insanely active on the forums and especially the shout-box so in the sense of doing this i’ve still got a fresh idea as to how PERP was progressing and the changes that were being made, update by update.

Additionally, I have become one of the most active players clocking in SEVERAL hours of PERP on a daily basis. During my 3+ years in being this community I have (very) unfortunately managed to rack up 6 bans and 10 warnings; majority of them dating a couple of years back. 5 of my bans are immensely short in length, whilst 1 of my bans are for 3 months. It has been 582 days since my last server ban which was my last punishment.

As stated earlier, having been back for a few months is a perfectly candid amount of time for me to prove that I have absolutely no trouble abiding by the server rules considering I play for several hours a day, every day. I am also not one of those people who sits inside of a base growing all day, I simply find it boring and absolutely depressing. This aspect of my personality really allows me to get out there and socialize with people and involve myself with more “Effective” types of role-play such as setting up stands outside of City Hall, owning Bazaar shops, becoming a Police Officer, and several more legal opportunities to make money.

I strongly believe I would make an excellent Enforcer due to the burning passion I have for assisting players, both new and old! I find myself overwhelmingly active in the /help chat and I constantly find myself helping out new players by teaching them the ropes and showing them around Paralake with no issues because I LOVE helping people! I consider myself to be an optimistic, friendly, and an open minded person all of which I believe are definitely key qualities that a staff member should have. My activity on the Server and Forums would also make me a great asset to the staff team because I have loads of time to deal with any kinds of situations. I have a plethora of experience staffing and even helping manage servers which has taught me several lessons and shaped me into the fair person I am today.

Furthermore, I am currently a Command member (Lieutenant) of the Tactical Firearms unit and I feel like this is a great thing to mention because it demonstrates my hard work, dedication, and strong sense of work ethic. When I came back to PERP I was promoted by ayjay to Senior Officer and then promoted the hour I was eligible for Corporal. Another month later, I passed all stages on my Sergeant application and then received the rank of Staff Sergeant about a week later due to my administrative roles on plpd.online such as Lead Section Supervisor and a Supervisory Investigator for the Internal Affairs division.

I’d like to take one of MrLewis’ posts into account and note down some extremely valuable pointers that make me an ideal candidate for Enforcer.
  • I most definitely understand the difference between a pure rule-break and an accident; We’re all human and sometimes mistakes happen!
  • I can maintain a professional stance and not let any emotions get the best of me during an administrative situation.
  • I am good at Mediation, I’m able to come to a fair conclusion and resolve any conflict between two players whilst applying the server rules to the situation.
  • No one is perfect, and that is acceptable when you are flexible and able to change in accordance to your betterment as a person through constructive feedback.
  • As stated in the first bullet, I completely understand and am able to sympathize will people who are genuinely trying their best to improve themselves and their record.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's move onto the Enforcer Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. []

No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. []

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. []

You must have access to and use a microphone. []

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server []

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on the teamspeak everyday for a few hours normally, if I have my sound muted I am probably in a situation in-game!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for taking the time to read through my application, I genuinely appreciate it along with the positive and negative constructive feedback.

+Support Aquaa has amazing rule knowledge and is serious when needed, without being Bias I can say Aquaa is perfect and ready for Enforcer.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Thanks for the kind words Kenty, I appreciate it.

Reaction score
Aquaa is the best candidate on the server currently, I think he deserves the helper rank more than anyone else so +support

Reaction score
WHERES AAAAAAQUAAAA WITH THE MF AAAAAAAAPP

Huge +Support. Honestly never seen him be toxic or rude to anybody just generally a great person that deserves this role. Glhf
:)

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words -Shekel Westward. <3

Reaction score
+Support

Oh my, wish I was on my PC so I can write a proper response but I’ll try anyway.

Aquaa is an exceptional candidate for enforcer, firstly he is a friendly and approachable face in the community who is rooted into most aspects of the server, whether you play civ, cop or even just on the forums then I’m sure you know who he is and furthermore, he is a credible member of the community so having already built that reputation and trust between himself, players, staff and the community in general is a very positive thing.

He shows and maintains a strong work ethic and the ability to be able to manage his time well, I’ll use the police department and his time as civilian as an example for this; As a command member or even before that whilst he was SSGT, he has many sub-roles like IA and section supervisor which is obviously a commitment to him and is usually very time consuming and makes most people not have much time for anything else however his management skills are very good and he is able to maintain an active presence on the server as civilian as well as managing an organisation and as cop on top of the administrative work that takes a big portion of his time behind the scenes, witnessing him work in the PD as well as playing as a civilian with him, I can definitely say that he carries himself very highly and is always in well mannered and professional view to others.

His rule and law knowledge is also something which is obviously important to have and I can say that he has a very thorough knowledge and good awareness and judgement of also grey areas which are usually a big problem however he has the necessary mental skills to be able to use his experience and knowledge to know what’s acceptable and not and the situations of that etc if he was to be put In a position of dealing with a difficult case, I don’t think he would have much of a problem at all dealing with it. Before I actually went on LOA, Aquaa was assiting me heavily in my duties with stuff such as teaching sweaters how to play after they make reports and general mentoring and teaching them everything, getting them their first car by giving them money and just generally a lot of stuff in an attempt to gain as much new players in the server as possible which is honestly something that’s very admirable because he was not under any obligation to do so at all however he went out of his way, a normal player to assist others and dedicate his time and money that he grinded to make sure hey have a good time and in hopes they also keep returning.

His record is actually very good, last punishment was early April 2017 so a year and 7 months when actually, I personally treat it so if the last punishment is over 6 months then it’s like they’re clean as that’s more than long enough for them to change and learn but he hasn’t received any sort of disciplinary for 19 months and to add, nobodies perfect and we have all certainly broken rules in the past and he was able to learn from his mistakes and better himself so that he wouldn’t do it again and has certainly proved that fact.

Overall, I think Aquaa certainly is an exceptional candidate and probably one of the top people in my opinion on who should next become staff, I trust and truely believe that he would benefit the community as a whole massively and we need someone with his passion and motivation within the staff team to help assist in our duties, also him being an east coast rich boy also means that he is able to come on at times that our standard European staff are just not able to come on at, and that is also something that we further need to consolidate our staff team and improve the quality and effectiveness of administration.

And this is where my hands are tired and my phone’s about to die, honestly good luck Aquaa, I’d love to work alongside you in the future in the staff team. when you going to get me a green card dad?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
"Oh my, wish I was on my PC so I can write a proper response but I’ll try anyway."

This guy wants nudes. Do you have a picture of Aquaa on your bedroon wall? this shits longer than my cv, cover letter and personal statement put together lmao.

Reaction score
Honestly... thank you so much for this. I appreciate the effort and amount of feedback you've given me on this app. Thank you so much again man <3

Reaction score
Hendricks has me as his wallpaper ;)

Reaction score
+support i like this guy
I have never seen him breaking any rules in my time on the server. he appears to be a very friendly person and is someone that I would like to see on the staff team

Reaction score
why do you like me? elaborate so ur post doesn't get deleted :p

Reaction score
There you go, thats better. Thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.