☑ Always active
☑ Good Knowledge
☑ Good cops and Laws Knowledge
☑ Play CriminalRP
☑ Not Minge
☑ He's NPC
+support why not

Reaction score
Could you provide evidence as it’s required? Otherwise the accusations are baseless but thanks anys for the reply

Deleted member 6228

Aqua is a super deserving guy of the position, he's chill and has earned it +1

Reaction score
Thank you America hamburger hamburger

Reaction score
-Support You are very toxic and childish.
Here my evidence: I'm not sure if you made this 911 call seriously or a prank call because the last words of the message you wrote "#TFUTARGETME" so its looks like a prank call and I know you're meaning to me.

Reaction score
I am almost certain this was someone else but I was definitely there. Do you think it is toxic and childish of you to run around saying “Ez pz aquaa go suck @Collier dick for promotion” all the time? That base toxicity is what made that TFU joke arise after you started slandering the division with absolute ridiculous claims that they denied people because they were Israeli or something.

Reaction score
Very friendly fat american. Good rules and laws knowledge from when i played and not a troll. +Support

Reaction score
BIG +support, Aquaa has certainly showed that he is dedicated and is able to enforce the rules! I'd love to see him as enforcer!

Good luck man!

Reaction score
BIG -SUPPORT
I can't lose you to the staff team Aquaa. Don't join them!!! I wish you the best of luck anyway ;(

Reaction score
Thank you NoHax, I appreciate it man.

Reaction score
It’s okay, if I’m ever accepted I won’t change. I’ll be the same person but I’ll just have to give you a little spank on the butt if you’re prop pushing people! <3 thanks for the support bro

Reaction score
A few months ago Aquaa, you showed alot of undesirable traits. Over the past few months however, the change in attitude is noticeable and you've shown sufficient evidence that you are reformed.

I'm going to Support This application as, in my case at least, it is evident that the new attitude you've adopted over the past few months is here to stay.

Great rule and law knowledge, Active on TS3, Fairly active on the server, understands the mechanics of the server greatly and is able to tell the difference between accidents and general ignorance towards the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.