Aquaa's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Honestly, I may not play that much anymore, but during my time in the game, I can honestly say that Aquaa is a perfect candidate for the staff team. He has been part of this community for so long, going through the hell of not only being American in a European-Majority community but being here for nearly 4 years now.

You got my +1

Reaction score
From what I have seen in my perspective,Aquaa is one of the sound guy and definitely would fit for a staff team candidate.He clearly have knowledge of the rules and can enforce them.This is what staff member should be,overall I do think Aquaa is capable of this position to become one of the staff team. Looking forward to see you in the staff team!

Reaction score
Thanks a lot anime cop, I appreciate it <3

Reaction score
I have known aquaa for quite a while now, and I gotta say he is probably one of the best candidates on the server for enforcer. He has proven he can be active, demonstrates good rule knowledge, always willing to lend a helping hand. Definitely a great candidate for enforcer, and would just prove senior administration don't give a shit what the community thinks when making this cuz aquaa would be an epic gamer as an enforcer. +support. gl my discriminatory term used to describe black people that white people like myself aren't allowed to say for some reason but black are. (Like actually wtf @Brinch can I get a N card renewal or some shit for like 100k in-game?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, but in the end it is the administrators decision and not the communities.

Reaction score
I've known Aquaa for long enough to say that he is a positive contribution to the PERPHeads community. He holds many suitable qualities for an enforcer candidate and would make an exemplary staff member. I believe we need more American staff members for a "night shift". Please give this immigrant staff

+support

Reaction score
Haha, thanks for the support Joey.

Reaction score
I've know this guy for quite sometime now. cool, laid back, funny, and just a good guy to hang with in general. He invested a lot of time in this community helping players out when he get the chance, but not only that. he is the Tactical Firearms Command member and this shows that his quick thinking skills and knowledge of the rules got him this far. And forgot to mention he knows the rules like the back of his ass. jk. this guy is truly enforcer material and he will get shit done.

+HUGE ASS SUPPORT!

Deleted member 4983

Any time I've seen you on ts3 or on the server I had only good experiences, please give this man enforcer, better than anyone else on the server currently.
+support

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Huge support from me, aquaa is very active member of the community very helpful in ooc has a good knowledge to the rules, very friendly and forgiving person he's also serious when it comes to enforce the rules i know that for sure.

+Support

Reaction score
How you doing NPC AQUAA

+support

Aquaa is one of the nicest guys I met, he has helped me a lot within the time I’ve known him and I see him helping out in ooc and help chat a lot.

Aquaa is one of the best candidates for enforcer at the current time, he has a very good knowledge of the rules and I have no doubt he would do outstanding as enforcer.

Best of luck mate. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.