Archibald

Reaction score
I would like to recommend @Archibald for two simple reasons.

1. He had the great idea of having a boxing ring (originally a zumba fitness hall) inside the Hungriges, were I lost 25k and my honor thanks to @BlitZKrieG , and he kept the boxing ring going for a long time, starting with two sweaters. Himself being a judge, and having setup a TV with a boxing match controlling the timing of rounds, going through rules and pep talks, he did an all-around great job.

2. Apart from stealing people's cheeseburger hats, he is a nice person who clearly knows the server rules, not to mention how to conduct.

Reaction score
I was there, and he was acting a bit perverted, but it was very fun to do zumba on your own in there, and then come back 2 hours later and find out its a fight club and get beaten to death by an old friend.

Reaction score
I agree. I won two times from this boxing match making him lose 20K, but he is a really good roleplayer and he has a good rule knowledge. I'm not sure about the law yet(since I don't see him as cop much), but I'm pretty sure about the rule knowledge he has.

Reaction score
Oh gee, thank you! It really does mean a lot :)
Yeah, haha, i made it at about 1pm and nothing really happened until you lot came at around 6ish.
But seriously, thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think Archi had an orgasm reading this...
L6eTFDq.jpg

Anyways, Archi is an excellent member of the community who I personally play with a lot. He knows the rules to an high standard, andddddd he is a great role player all around.

He should consider applying for enforcer soon ;)