Archibalds Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Archibald

IN-GAME NAME: Archi Standish-doman (Archi Doman) (Archina Doman)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58837506

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
-Backstory-
Hello there, my name is Archibald and I have been in and out of this community since July 24th 2014. During this time I have been dipping in and out of long periods of inactivity and as you may know, I have just recently come out of a long period of inactivity. However I came back the start of February and so have been back for 7 weeks or so. Although I have only been back for roughly 7 weeks I still feel that I am ready for this position due to the fact I still remember the rules and laws of the server. Before I left the server for the first time, I knew the rules and laws and they have stuck with me ever since.

-Why?-
I wish to step up and take the role of being an Enforcer because it has always been in the back of my mind how nice the current staff team are and I would love to carry that on to all new players both on the server but also on the forums.
Ever since I hit that vital 1 week game time milestone, I have always thought of how nice it would be to be granted the position of Enforcer. During my time on the server I have encountered a lot of people both “ICly” and “OOCly”, and have met some new friends along the way including various staff members but I have also met new players and helped them along their adventures of PerpHeads.

I just genuinely like helping people out and I think gaining Enforcer will help me to assist people who don’t know a certain rule, don’t know how to get a job or are just completely confused. I do try my best to explain rules to people at the moment, most people will listen and that’ll be the end of that, however there is always going to be that person who does not listen to me and so I have to take it to /report. Which is wasting staff time as the user could've just listened to me and gained a “friendly tip” rather than having to take it to a punishment. I believe that if I manage to gain Enforcer then that means people will listen to me and won’t just run away. Currently I do feel that I am of assistance in the /help chat and I wish to take this helpful knowledge further into Enforcing the rules rather than just telling people "Where to buy wooden nails from" (for example).

-Requirements-
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
    green_tick_small.gif
  2. No recent in-game bans on record.
    green_tick_small.gif
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
    green_tick_small.gif
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
    green_tick_small.gif
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
    green_tick_small.gif
As you can see above, I do in-fact meet the requirements in order to apply for Enforcer. Not much I can say about this apart from the fact to show that I am eligible to apply.

-Warnings & Bans-
I am very pleased to say that I have absolutely no bans on record. I understand that a lot of the community members also have no bans however to go from July 24th 2014 to March 2016 with no bans is an achievement to me and I am proud to say I have no bans.
d1eedaf0dc.png

However, this is the part that I am not so proud of. I do have some warnings. Sadly I actually have six of them. This is not what I like to tell people as I am quite frankly embarrassed. These warnings were a big reason to why I used to be reluctant to apply for Enforcer and so I have waited until now. However, there is a good side. My last warning was 2014-12-27 18:50:13 and so I feel this shows that out of these warnings I did do some good. I managed to change my attitude, behaviour and general conduct to match the standards of the server. With over a year passed since my last warning I feel this shows I have the dedication, enthusiasm and will power to become an Enforcer.
07a15ca30a.png
I would also like to quickly say that in some strange way, I also feel that these warnings give me an advantage when dealing with situations. Because of these warnings I now see every situation in a different light and consider all aspects of it too. I also feel that the saying "You learn from your mistakes" matches in here very nicely too.
-Knowledge-
Just a little sub-category to mention that within this I definitely feel I have the required rule and law knowledge to perform the Enforcers duties. I feel that my rule knowledge can be seen by my average play style and my general conduct to the server. I also feel that my knowledge can be represented by the fact i am an ex-supervisor which shows I understand the laws greatly. I understand that I am no longer a supervisor however I was discharged due to inactivity and not because of breaking the law. As said earlier, both the rules and laws have stuck with me ever since I first joined.

-Action Requests-
I have not made a lot of Action Requests (Only 3) however the ones that I have made have all been accepted. I feel this is yet another sign to show I do understand the rules as I'm only prepared to go to the effort of making an Action Request if I am certain there was a rule break happening (and if all of them were accepted then it shows I am certain of the rules). I understand that i should be making more Action Requests however during my roleplay experience I am generally happy with peoples conduct. Generally the way I look at making Action Requests is that if the rule break affected myself and/or others in a negative way, then I will make the Action Request. Otherwise I will simply pop a /report to deal with the problem.
https://perpheads.com/threads/mr-ducky-action-request.13582/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-jones_fire.14361/#post-104204
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-johnz.14362/#post-104203
------

Action Requests accepted after first posting:
https://perpheads.com/threads/john-romano.14539/#post-105571
https://perpheads.com/threads/kwek-robins.14537/#post-105574

-Player Recommendation-
At this current time, I only have one player recommendation however I feel that even gaining one is still a prestigious achievement that I am indeed extremely proud of.
https://perpheads.com/threads/archibald.14406/#post-104413
------
Recommendations after first posting:
https://perpheads.com/threads/danny-darler-and-archi-doman.15025/

-Real Life Experience-
As seen here, I have recently been given the Cadet NCO rank of Corporal in the Air Training Corps. This was granted to me after a long application, interview and assessment process to which I was granted the position out of 26 Cadets that applied. Within being an NCO, I have been on two courses as it stands. Both of which are weekend, residential, courses. The first one I went on taught us about how to behave properly, taught us correct conduct and all sorts of wonderful ways that helped me both in confidence and has impacted my attitude in many ways. The second course I went on was the (NCO) Cadet Drill Course. That was another weekend, residential, course that taught us about discipline, maturity and also control. Both of which were very useful courses that I feel gave me some of the skills required to become Enforcer.

Another real life experience, once again in Cadets, is that I was granted the Cadet Mentor position for a couple of years now. This basically means that when new cadets enrol, I am in charge of making sure they pass out of T-Flight, make sure they know basic drill, make sure they know how to correctly wear their uniform, and finally make sure that they know all the basic skills to be able to make their time within the Air Training Corps enjoyable. I feel that these skills can be crossed into being an Enforcer as it means I know the correct way to approach people and the best way to explain things to them.

My final real life experience is within my school environment. I was granted the Senior Prefect position at my school about a year ago which basically means I am in-charge of the prefect team and have to make sure they are all doing their duties. There is not much I can say about this however I feel that my Cadets experiences are good enough to give me all the required skills for being an Enforcer.

-Key Skills-
I feel that because of my real life experiences I have gained a lot of Key Skills, some of which I have already mentioned however I am going to list them anyway:
  1. Patience
  2. Kindness
  3. Organisation
  4. Approachable character
  5. Decisive
  6. Not bias and will look at all view points of a situation before making my choice. (Due to having to deal with Cadet Welfare issues)
  7. Enthusiastic/Dedication
  8. Ambitious
  9. Inquisitive
  10. Sensible Mannered and Mature
Most of these Key Skills needed to be an Enforcer are thanks to my time in the Air Training Corps. I have been there for just under 3 years and it has helped me a lot.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes I am. Generally when I am in-game, I will be on the teamspeak server too.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would just like to say a huge thank you for reading my application. I ask you to read and review the full application before commenting. I also have one more request. If you are going to -support my application, I ask you to explain why you have done so, in as much detail as possible, so I know how to improve for the future.

-Contact Information-
You can contact me on the forums here.
You can add my steam account here.

Last edited:

MattIs

+Support - One of the friendliest players on the teamspeak and on the server; he is a trusted member of the community who deserves a chance on the staff team! He knows the rules off by heart so I fully support your application Archibald.

Kay

Reaction score
I am going to be supporting this application!
Reasons be
  • A Very well written and structured application
  • A Very well known and active person within the community!
  • Always helping out in the Help chat!
  • Ive seen him a lot in the TeamSpeak
You have my support!
Good Luck man!
Kind Regards
AndyAir

Reaction score
I am Supporting this application xD

My reasons are:

• A nicely written application
  • Everyone knows you! (for both legal and illegal reasons xD)
  • Constantly the first one responding in the help chat or OCC chat! xD
  • Always helping people out
I hope you get accepted for this application and I think you would make an amazing staff member xD

Regards,

Cameron Gibbs

Reaction score
Hello!
Recently i have been viewing you in-game because at first i did not know who you was at the time of you making the enforcer application, since that i've have seen you in-game multiple times and think your worth giving the shot. Here's the reason for why.
  • Kind and helpful.
  • Active within the help chat and on the community server.
  • Good knowledge of the laws and rules (From what i have seen).
Overall I am +Supporting this application.

Best Of Luck!

Regards Appricey
Police Supervisor
Police Dispatcher

Reaction score
I am going to be giving you a neutral support, the reasons are that I don't actually know you to an extent that I can give a verdict on this application.

You have however written a well rounded application and clearly spent a lot of time writing this.

I hope to update this as I learn more about you.

5484517+_4868e6bfa027a3110de11bd6cda31721.gif

Reaction score
I feel that if you get the rank of Enforcer you will go on another long period of inactivity and will never be seen for a while, in my opinion you're Isak from England.

Reaction score
Neutral

I don't see you very often ingame, maybe it's just because i happen to not meet you, idk.
You are very active on the forums, which is obviously a good thing.
I would like to see more from you to prove that your rule/law knowledge is nice.

Reaction score
Archi honestly has been working so hard to improve himself lately, and show people his high standard of role play, and vast knowledge of the rules and laws. He has gotten involved with the Police Force, earning the rank of Corporal yesterday, and has been setting up a lot of fun, creative role play, such as his road crew service improvements.

I have witnessed his role play quite a bit through playing with him every day, and honestly it is of very high standard. He is able to conduct a role play situation with ease, and ensures that he follows the rules while doing this. His knowledge of the rules and laws is also extremely good. He can list off the rules and laws from the top of his head, and has a strong understanding of them, giving him the ability to explain the rules to someone who has broken them.

I honestly think if Archi gets himself more known, people will realise he is an excellent candidate for enforcer...

he can be a bit annoying sometimes
+Support, good luck with your application!

Reactions: M
Reaction score
I am definitely going to be supporting this enforcer application as he's been working hard in the community and he is extremely friendly in-game. I've seen him around a lot in game and I have to admit he is a very good roleplayer and he deserves this spot as enforcer. He does have what it takes and his applications is amazing, it is also very neatly set out and it shows he has tried hard and he is doing the best he can in the community to become an enforcer. Moron said this is under further consideration, you should definitely take him into consideration as he does deserve it and you couldn't ask for a better canidate.

A huge +Support from me, good luck!

Reaction score
Archibald would make a brilliant addition to the staff team. He is always helping people in the /help chat, he also knows the rules very well as I have seen in multiple situations with him and is a great roleplayer as shown from him being a police officer while he is on the server. Archibald can also handle himself well in stressful and complicated situations which would make him a great staff member!

+support

Reaction score
Archi's a very respectfull and calm down knows how to work under some stress wich a staff member deffinitly has some times he has a good knwledge of the rules and also a great roleplayer in general +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.