Arron/Faith's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Arron/Faith

IN-GAME NAME: Arron Cursed

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21706232

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: The reason that I want to be an enforcer is because I want to help out the community by instructing people what is allowed within the rules and what is breaking the rules. I am also willing to assist new players via the OOC and /help chat so they can get started on the server. I also do not mind answering the same question over and over again to different people.

One of the reasons I feel I am ready to be an enforcer is, I have over one month playtime and have been on this server since March 2014, giving me a good rule knowledge and law knowledge. This is once again shown with the fact that I only have 1 warning and no bans.

I also have a bit of experience with administrating before:
I was a Trial Admin on a server named RP-Gaming (Darkrp)
I was an Administrator on a server named Fragtax (Darkrp)
I was Head-Administrator on a server named Fragtax ( TTT/Flood servers)
I was a Moderator on a server named Fragtax (Minecraft)
This was all somewhere in 2012
I know darkrp is not really something to be proud of but it is still experience.

I would also like to point out that in the time I have been on the server I have only received 1 warning and 0 bans.
BXwoLX4.png
This warning was on one of the first days of actually going onto the server.

Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week: I have 1 month+ playtime on the server.

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record: As I stated above, I only have 1 warning and that is back in 2014

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: I feel my knowledge of the laws and rules is good enough in such a way that I can Enforce them.

You must have access to and use a microphone: I do, it's not the best one but it works fine.

You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server: Answer down below.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on teamspeak almost every day, although if I am on teamspeak this is mostly in private channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope that my grammar has not made this unbearable to read, I really have done my best to remove most of the grammar errors and spelling errors.

Trande

+ support

Played with Arron today and his Roleplay and rule knowledge is solid.
I would love to see him as Enforcer.

Reaction score
Who gives a shit about 3.21?

You're a cool guy and your behavior is great. You know the rules inside out and you're reasonable in situations where most people would just shoot the guy.

Good luck and +support

Reaction score
I would love to see Arron as a part of the staff-Team for the following reasons, he is a nice guy, he helps people out and is almost active everyday on the teamspeak on the server and on the Forums. Good luck my Banteromer. +Support

Reaction score
Arron is a great guy and often prevents me from breaking rules :D He is active on server, ts3 and forums.
giphy.gif

Reaction score
Arron is an awesome member of the community. He is helpful, reliable, friendly and genuinely approachable. He helps players when he can, and is active on teamspeak, the forums and the server.

You have my full support
(Can't make it colourful and stuff cause I'm on me' phone)

Last edited:

ThomasGeorge

+ Support from me. I think that Arron/Faith is capable of enforcing the rules.

Reaction score
I love Dutch people and you are in for a wild ride, Arron ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

You have an amazing personality. I have never seen you being a rude man, you show great friendliness towards other players which is what I see as a key role on how to moderate/enforce in admin situations as a shitty mood isn't being seen very well.
You can definetely enforce the rules, you only have 1 warning with 1 month of playtime (and really, a warning about 3.21 isn't really something to be considered as something negative on your app) and you are very active aswell. If you didn't guess it, I fully +Support this application. Good luck!

Reaction score
Huge +support
Good roleplayer,He always plays by the rules.He likes passiveRP and never really seen him get into rule breaking situations.He is very unbiased and a fair person to,just what skills an enforcer needs.
Ex. of this was I was messing around and my shop caught on fire and Ben said I bet this can't get any worse.So I wanted to throw a fuel can in my shop as a joke.It accidentally lit his shop on fire and he was very calm about it was not slandering.He simply called an admin and stated the rules I broke.I know this is kinda a bad example but I very well believe he has the enforcer skills.
- Mature and active roleplayer
- Knows the rules great
- Is generally a nice guy
Likes to scream Matt Graaaaaaaaaaand

Reaction score
You have my +SUPPORT
Hes a great guy, knows the rules, is active on TS, forums. and the server, and has only one warning from along time ago.

Reaction score
+Support,

Arron has showed great knowledge of the rules, he's also active on the server and Forums. So why not?

Reaction score
I will +support this he is friendly with everyone on the server and he has good knowledge of the rules. (But you need to stop hacking on CS Go m8 if you get a Vac ban you wont get accepted :p) Jk <3 <3

Reaction score
+Support Arron is a very friendly guy who is calm and mature (when needed -_-). He has superb rule knowledge and is generally an amazing guy.

Reaction score
Arron is a very stupi friendly guy, Saw him around a couple days and he RP's very well.. You have my +Support

MZ9

Reaction score
-SUPPORT he is gay and a faggot

+SUPPORT I know arron since i was a baby and arron was always got to me. iam to lazy to acutal write something so there you go. +Support if you dont accept him i will ddos perp FOR EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.