Jack's 3rd Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jack Peterson(FP11)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

IN-GAME NAME: Jack Alex-Peterson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've been part of perpheads for some years now, and been both very happy and also annoyed of being in the community. But that's ups and downs most people have and at the end, a lot of people return. I wanna make sure I can help out even better, and help out newer players or just players with general question. As a helper I get the opportunity and resources to being able to help out in a better way.

This better way as a Helper is through the F6 menu, which you can under every circumstances without others wasting help commands, or OOC help people out if you have the knowledge of it. It will also make people see that I can help them, and that I'm available to help anybody at any time. I've been previous staff, and I kinda miss being and working together with a team, that isn't PLPD related of course, and making sure everyone knows what to do on the server, and get the support and need that would be necessary for them. I'm often on, so this would also give a greater advantage for someone helpful being on the server almost constantly.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: As told, I'm a previous staff member, so I believe I would have the necessary skills for this role. Of course I got demoted, and that was quite unfortunate and unlucky from me, but since then I've learned and aknowledged what I did wrong, and I have enough confidence in not repeating these offences which I did. I'm a willing learner and can be quite strong willed, which also sometimes can go up hill(Bad), but we all have our tough times, and these times is when we should just leave or take a break from the server, and community at that very moment.

I've always been quite helpful to new players, and old players. I respond a lot in help chat/ooc messages, when someone is asking about something, I also have a great knowledge of the rules and believe I would have the ability to fullfill them in a required amount to not blow this up. I know I've been quite inactive on and off, and then on, but I believe that I would be able to maintain a proper activity, if I get this chance again.

Upsides:

- I'm a quick learner
- I'm helpful
- When I'm active, then I'm REALLY active.
- I have a certain amount of self confidence and esteem now
- Previous Staff Experience, both here and other Community's
- I have great rule knowledge

Downsides:

- I am at some days, quick to anger, but I'm confident in being able to maintain that.
- I sometimes argue too much in OOC
- Sometimes I go inactive for a while
- I'm not ALWAYS active on Teamspeak.
- I don't have the golden boy record(Bans and Warnings)

The community is a great thing, and I'm extremely happy to be a part of it, that's why I wanna be able to proof myself over once again. I know there's a lot of helpers, and I might not exactly be top tier one, but I can guarantee you, I'm gonna be working hard as I did as a staff member, and I'm gonna do my best not to make mistakes, and especially not repeat the same mistakes I've made beforehand which made me look like a horrible staff member aswell.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: Best Experience, has been being Moderator on perpheads, however I've had several staff experiences both on and out of Garry's mod.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I believe I have changed, and as told there are some downsides, which there is for everyone. I however beg to see past these, and give me one more chance as I know I screwed up badly and this hasn't been the golden point of my time on perpheads, these will NOT repeat in any way or form.

Anyways, thank you for reading, and I hope to see you all on the server, whether I get helper or not! ^^

Reaction score
Recently, i have seen Jack very active in game and helping everywhere that he can. As a previous staff member, he will know what to do, and has good experience with the server. Of course, he has made mistakes before, but i believe that he has really learnt from his past and plans on becoming a great staff member and a great member of the community, now more than ever.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
I believe you could be a good helper, however, you do lose your temper really quickly and get very angry by it sometimes. So I’ll be neutral.

Reaction score
Yeah, Ik this is a problem that happens at times. I'm trying hard to work on that, and I work even harder on just maintaining it.

I appreciate your feedback though! ^^

Reaction score
+Support
Although i've never really spoke to you, you seem to actually be a really nice guy with good intentions. I personally wouldnt have a problem with you getting helper. Good luck man.

JRW

Reaction score
You've always been very toxic towards me and very argumentative, not what I'd like to see in a helper. -Support

Reaction score
Sorry Jack but after what I have seen with you in TFU you seemed to get a bit big for your boots so to say. I think the same thing will happen when you get helper. you also do loose your temper quite alot and dont really like listening to your colleges.
so - support.

However do improve, perhaps a few more weeks and you will prob be okay.

Reaction score
I don't exactly see how in-character actions and IA's has anything to do with my attitude to be. However thank you for commenting, and I respect your wish to not support this application.

Thank you, have a nice day :)

Reaction score
@Tetra "TFU you seemed to get a bit big for your boots so to say"

Mind Elaborating? Do you feel I'm big in my boots, by telling you to hold perimeter in raids? Do you feel I'm big in my boots with I tell you to move away? I don't quite understand what this is about then, so it would be amazing if you could elaborate here on in a PM.

Thank you :)

Reaction score
@Jack P
Its not that.

Im not the only one who believes this.
Its in certain situations. Like for example even before we talk about raiding you instantly want to take charge when theres already uniformed officers/supervisors on scene.

If its during the shootout then sure.

Reaction score
@Tetra I didn't take charge? Bojing did as he was Sergeant on duty and TFU. I just told you to go away as you kept yelling, this is hardly anything that got ANYTHING to do with staff though, but thanks.

Have a nice day :)

Reaction score
From previous experiences, I don't think you're going to be cut out for any sort of staff role in the foreseeable future. Although you were provoked before I was banned a few months ago, you definitely seem to have issues with controlling how you react and respond to people; I don't think you'd be able to hold it back even if it was just to get another chance at a staff role again.

I've only been back a few days so correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
0002fd769bb6db2d5dd2a34a3f041235.png

said this to a friend and instantly warned, you're extremely power hungry I feel (You didn't even know what this meant). I hope you never get staff again

Status
Not open for further replies.