Jack's 3rd Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200803-190753.png

Searched it up way before I warned you. I didn't instantly warn you, you were reported by the person you said it to, funnily enough. Obviously they didn't take it as a joke.

Either way, sorry you feel that way. Thanks for feedback.

Reaction score
You're right, I do sometimes have issues with with my responses in ooc however I wouldn't say it's any proper severe, other ha arguing too much now and then.

I don't exactly understand what you mean about I was provoked few months before you were banned?

Anyways thanks for feedback.

Reaction score
@smo Dont remember, it's months ago and I cba to remember such silly small things that happend. I vaguely remember the situation, but I do remember you were warned for it and I searched it up.

Reaction score
@smo I'm not, feel free to contact a current staff member who's able to check who reported you. I genuinely don't remember.

Reaction score
When I was being toxic, you had a very egotistical attitude and insisted that I was banned and I believe you were trying to override Collier to ensure I was banned.

Reaction score
Youre a great guy and all, but you lose your temper way too easily and have a record for this kind of stuff, ive seen it recently aswell.
I personally wouldnt feel all that safe if you were incharge of a sit i was in, as I'd worry alot about bias and temper.

I'd say give it more time and change, because I dont think you have yet, sorry.
-support

Reaction score
@Mango I understand the concern. And yes, I tried to get you banned as I knew you were gonna massrdm and you clearly did 1-2 days after. However I'm not gonna denie that i didnt handle it well, cause I did not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wouldn't be in a sit as a helper though? Personally haven't seen helpers deal with sits, but thanks for feedback.

Reaction score
You're a really chill guy and I believe you should be given a chance to prove yourself to the community. I wouldn't say you're ready for enforcer but you'd do well as a helper, you're very knowledgeable of the server rules and always seem to know what's right and wrong. We've all made mistakes in the past and we all deserve another chance. +support

Reaction score
I've known Jack for many years now and can truly say that he's extremely experienced and knowledgeable not only with the servers rules but the various other mechanics that make perpheads. Jack has helped me since I was a sweater back in 2016 and even since returning from a 2 year long ban continues to help me with various issues I may have on the server. From what I have seen Jack likes to help out whenever possible and I personally see him as a good fit in the staff team. Although I was banned during his first time as staff I believe that he has matured and has moved on from the Incident in which saw him demoted previously

+Support

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your support, been truly amazing having you as a friend these years we've known each others and still are ^^

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
To be completely honest you have extreme trouble controlling your temper when you’re mad. Hence jumping off a roof and being disrespectful in an admin sit causing you to get banned and you’ve just got off that ban. I’ve also experienced you loosing your temper multiple times. However I wish you the best of luck

Reaction score
Never jumped off the roof, I disconnected. I was gonna get banned already before I disconnected so would've been a ban either way. Which is still not excusable for disconnecting. Even though the admin sit was already done that's another story I won't get into here.

I'm filly aware that I can have some issues with a certain amount of temper, however I could be much worse and I used to be 5 times worse than I am now.

Thank you for the feedback and wishing me luck I really appreciate that and have a good night ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.