Jack's 3rd Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@CensoredExe I don't think I'm bad, I just admitted to having some issues but I just explained that to him to show that I've Improved like crazy :).

Also the point of helper wouldn't be to do staff sits, I have no interest in being staff for the time being right at this very moment, I am interested in helper to better help people out. Hope that was the response you were looking for :)

Reaction score
So far, I would like to thank everyone for your feedback and rates, both positive and negative. It helps me a lot and makes me know, what exactly to work on and if I get accepted aswell. Thank you for taking your time to read.

Also thank you very much for all these positive feedbacks aswell, it's greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
I don't have a huge temper issue, I have a temper issue it has nothing huge in it. I'm not throwing insults around, none the less yes when people start to slander me and call me power-hungry cause of a suggestion I already thought was there before, cause to, and realism should just remove the rp in the name if people can't take that.

However thanks for your feedback, have a nice day.

Reaction score
Sometimes you do get a little defensive and righteous but we do all have to remember helpers don't really get anything in the way of power anyway. He does help players and would definitely need a bridge like helper before thinking about enforcer. I do have to mention that I had a post deleted today because you and some others were arguing on it. However, you're not really that much a prick and it wasn't just you arguing.

@Tetra I get your vibe but it's so boring to hold a few isolated incidents as a cop against him. Please stop blowing it out of proportion.

I think this is a bit optimistic but good luck.

Reaction score
Ik, I do get very defensive and it can be a huge problem, there's no point in denying it with temper issues and getting defensive >. >. You're right aswell, it might be optimistic..

Anyways thank you very much for your feedback, very much and just know I have nothing against you with the argument earlier either, I respect you so than you very much and have a wonderful day Joey ^^

Reaction score
your just not a good person from past experience with you, you have lost your temper over the most smallest and ridiculous reasons and have tried your hardest in the past to get me in to trouble with admins over practically nothing. Your mentality and level of maturity is not that which is good enough for any type of higher position in the server. as well as many of people i've played with have said the same to me ig so this is my opinion it may not be one that you want to see.

Reaction score
Harry Paddock, I have no memory of us even being associated in any way, good or bad, ik your name but that's literally all I know. You sure you thinking of the same person?? The last time I saw you is like atleast over a year ago.

Reaction score
Dunno man, you have a tendency to blow up sometimes when shit goes bad, tbh I can’t really blame you. Other than that you’re a sound geezer. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I appreciate you think I'm sound.

Have a wonderful day ^^

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+1
I believe he should be accepted as a Helper for a while
- He is active
- He is helpful
- Has decent knowledge of the rules.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.