AyJay - Enforcer Application (Fifth and Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think Ayjay has deserved this spot all the time, He knows all the rules from what i have seen.
You have my Support.

Reaction score
This application gets my full support.

- Has knowledge of the rules and laws.
- Very helpful in the /help chat.
- Very friendly.
- Can have some banter.
- In my opinion, great enforcer.

Reaction score
This is such a argumentative and/or debatable application and candidate to the point where it is actually hard to to give an opinion of my own about Ayjay becoming an Enforcer.

I am going to list some positives and some negatives about you to begin with:

-Positives
  • Knowledgeable with a great understanding of the rules.
  • A police supervisor which shows trust and various other attributes such as having a great knowledge of the laws which links tightly in some areas with the rules.
  • Can/normally be mature and expresses himself so.
  • Can/normally is very informative & assertive.
  • Normally is respectful to members of the community.
  • Has past experience in the field of administration.
  • Conducts himself foremost professionally.
  • Has improved from his older - more inappropriate self.
-Negatives
  • Somewhat rude towards members of the community (usually comes in the form of "banter").
  • Not so active recently.
  • Not so active in responding to OOC/Help questions.
  • Has quite a negative reputation in some aspects.
From my experiences with you, you have been quite rude to me for whatever reason (in the far past) but recently, you have conducted yourself in a more positive way, ruling out some of the negatives however still have a bit of a giggle every now and then which is completely fine.

Personally, I think if you could last this next week or so without having any incidences of being an ass on the forums or in-game, you will be completely fine. You have my support as long as things go well, if not - you know what will happen.

Reaction score
You alright geeze?

Right from the day I met Ayjay I looked up to him in a sad way ;). He is an extremely knowledgeable member of the community that obviously has a lot of potential as a staff member due to his previous experience in administration.

I think Ayjay under the correct circumstances is able to display professionalism and maturity due to his recent realisation that he was a bit out of line to put it in a nice way haha. I think because of this, he would definitely be a valuable asset to the staff team and would thus climb up the ladder of administration in no time if he was to carry on as he is now.

He really has grown up recently and I would love for him to join the team again.

+ Support any day mate.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Player clearly knows the rules to an extent to where he can be a great Enforcer and properly perform his duty's and soonly Moderator (We can only hope). And even though you do not like my voice (Remeber when you asked me If I had a "Push-to-talk button, and I said "Yes" and they you asked "Well can you stop pushing It?") I think we can both share a laugh together

And hes superman.

Reaction score
I really like Ayjay. He's a good lad and I think he's capable enough to enforce the rules. I feel he has also redeemed his reputation as a professional individual.

Reaction score
+Support

• Ayjay is really determined to become enforcer and I think he's finally ready to join the staff team again.

M

Reaction score
I honestly think there's been a mutation in the hypothetical life cycle of AyJay.

Your attitude to the community and its members has improved immensely and obviously other people do see this.

The controversy is comical, but completely understandable because of the idiosyncratic reputation you've racked up from your amazingly unique cock on your head personality, and outstandingly consistent 'cycle' - it does seem that above all this, you have settled down for the better.

I honestly don't see the harm in giving you a chance this time - as others have said you are at your peak; giving you enforcer will be mutually beneficial in that it encourages you to stay at said peak and give the server back an insatiably competent and capable member of staff.

Reaction score
Ayjay is a cunt and says things how they are, which I like, Chris is the only other person I feel the same about, not many people do that on the server and you need this strict, no bullshit approach to be an admin, people don't like Ayjay because of this approach but some people need to realise that he knows what he is doing. +Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support come on just accept the guy already he's great at role playing and I'm sure he'll help more when he is enforcer/during this application

Reaction score
+Support, AyJay deserves this when he was admin back in V1 he was a great admin, AyJay should definitely be a part of the staff team again.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
So, I'm guessing that Enforcer applications will be done at the end of this week and the result of my work will be determined by Senior Administration and the Administration team.

I'd like to thank you all for your support, and my dedication is stronger than ever. I've been roleplaying as cop over the past few weeks, helped numerous times in help chat, improved my overall conduct on the forums, and in-game and teamspeak and tried to be the most helpful, nicest guy I can be and that shall carry on if I do gain the Enforcer role and even if I don't I will carry on trying.

I feel that I am ready now, and I've been told by several people that they think that I should regain my staff position and that in itself that the community believes in me again is amazing.

I'm ready to bum reports again.
Again, thank you all and hopefully the Senior Administration team feel I am once again ready.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I'm guessing that Enforcer applications will be done at the end of this week and the result of my work will be determined by Senior Administration and the Administration team.

I'd like to thank you all for your support, and my dedication is stronger than ever. I've been roleplaying as cop over the past few weeks, helped numerous times in help chat, improved my overall conduct on the forums, and in-game and teamspeak and tried to be the most helpful, nicest guy I can be and that shall carry on if I do gain the Enforcer role and even if I don't I will carry on trying.

I feel that I am ready now, and I've been told by several people that they think that I should regain my staff position and that in itself that the community believes in me again is amazing.

I'm ready to bum reports again.
Again, thank you all and hopefuly the Senior Administration team feel I am once again ready.
-On phone-

Well I wish you the best of luck on whatever the staff chooses, based on the amount of support this recieved and you're popularity with staff/players, I feel so safe to bet money this will get accepted (Lets hope I didnt jinx you).

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have my support, Ayjay has a great knowledge of the rules/laws. He is an expierenced member of this community and he can take responsibility as he already was a staffmember and he has a Supervisor rank.

+Support

Reaction score
+Support very nice roleplay, you've a knowledge of the rules/laws, i was actually chocked how much laws you knew in ur head.
Helps in help chat too

Reaction score
Just give this guy Enforcer already!

I've seen AyJay's roleplay skills in action on numerous occasions and he demonstrated his rule knowledge pretty well, there is no way I could ever turn this application down, as I am sure that AyJay would make an example staff member.

So a big fat +support from me.

Reaction score
Big fat +SUPPORT from me.
Ayjay has proven himself to be very knowledgable of the rules and a very good roleplayer!
He has on numerous occasions in my opinion proven himself to be more than qualified for enforcer.
Not to mention he already has experience in managing the server, as shown by him previously having been a staffmember.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.