Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay's Enforcer Application

Steam Name: AyJay ツ

In-Game Name: AyJay Harlem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62965062

Why do you want to be an enforcer?:
You know what, I could list loads of reasons why I should be an Enforcer; a high report count of my previous time as the Administrator rank, my countless efforts to help people and support the community and stuff like that. However, I'd like to talk about why I want to be an Enforcer and apart of the staff team again.

I feel out of place whilst being a user, I feel like I should be helping people, I should be enforcing rules, I should be doing reports. It sounds weird but I feel that being in the staff team is the only thing I actually enjoy doing on the server. I love roleplaying, however I get more of a thrill turning up to peoples reports and actually helping them and making the server a better place.

Many of my choices and actions have portrayed me as a bad person, and I am truly sorry for some of the things I have done and some of the decisions which I have made whilst being apart of this community. I've insulted people, done some bad things and overall not made the choices which I should.

I resigned from the staff team over something which could of been solved easily, but that's happened and that's over - I want to reclaim my position within the staff team and carry on exactly how I did before with a few slight changes due to obvious reasons.

My experience as an Administrator gives me the potential to Enforce rules once again, I have a funny, ice-breaking Administrator style however I am serious and firm at the same time. I have often been complimented on my Administration sits by Senior Administration and members of the community.

I'm active both on the server and the teamspeak and match all the requirements which I need to in order to apply for this role, this really is the final chance for me and I would like to prove that I am still the guy I used to be.

Message to Senior Administration:
I'm not going to lie, I have a lot to prove and my previous applications have been denied; I fully understand that I have made some bad choices and that I have left the community, and I have been stupid. However please take into account the good choices I made, surely that counts for something? I'd love to be given this one chance yet again to respond to reports, to solve situations, to get a high report count, to be apart of the team and to be an Enforcer.

If I have offended you, insulted you, or done anything bad in your eyes; I am sorry and I hope that we can draw a line under that.

Thank you for reading this, and your support means a lot.

Reaction score
Yeah, there is no doubt why you shouldn't be an admin again.

You're a cock at some points like when you just one banged me outside the PD about 1 minute ago but you know all the rules. So yeah, you deserve it because the community is all you seem to care about and I like your aggressive and arrogant approach to most things.
+ support

Reaction score
I've never seen you as a Admin, Sorry. So really this Enforcer app doesnt really speak to me. But I have seen your role play from time to time so I can judge you on that. I have seen you on the TS. And I have not once seen you post a Ban anything ever. Yea, Sure ill +SUPPORT you!

Reaction score
You're always rude in OOC. Insulting people for no reason at all which is 1.1. I really don't think you're ready for this position. I think you should wait 2 weeks or so. +Support

Incase you didn't know, this was done on purpose *cough* thomas cough*

Last edited:
Reaction score
-SuPpORt u r rude and no1 wants u 2 becom an enforcar

Jk

+Support
Even though sometimes you are rude IC, I'm sure you are a great person overall. Your Roleplaying is good and I just like you.

ThomasGeorge

I like AyJay, I think he's all right.
You're a funny guy and you always tell me to calm my tits when you're the LT.

Plus support from me, good luck!

Ash

Reaction score
I fully support Ayjay's enforcer application. He's always ready to help anyone who needs it and is a funny member of the community. Ayjay's activity is good and i regularly see him on the server, he always ensures to not break the rules and teaches others how not to do the same mistake others do. +Support

(He bullies me :( )

M

Reaction score
I think you've been back enough long.

You're an adept staff member and excellent roleplayer.

You're also very familiar with the community, and vice-versa.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+Support

Ayjay is really determined to become enforcer and I think he's finally ready to join the staff team again.

Reaction score
Ayjay is a very helpful and friendly person, He knows the rules well and the job as an enforcer would suit him very good! +Support!

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'd just like to say my internet seems to be fairly stable now, and I have now resumed full activity within the server. Applications will probably be done soon, and I really feel this is the final chance for me. You may of noticed I've tried to up my game and actually help people within the community more so than I had done before and I have tried to show that I have got what it takes yet again to become an Enforcer and be apart of the staff team. I hope Senior Administration feels the same, and have noticed improvements on my standard within the community. You have my word, and I hope I get given the chance to prove myself.

Only time shall tell, thanks for all your support.

Reaction score
Denied

Your conduct within the community does not meet the expected standard of an aspiring staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.