Bajar's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bajar

IN-GAME NAME: Ryan Harris

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:44095993

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I have been a moderator and an enforcer before on this server and I want to re-take my position. Quite a lot of staff members have "resigned" recently, and I feel I'd be a good addition to the staff team at this point. I have experience with admin sits as I have dealt with many of them before. I'm quite active on the server. And I basically want to help out.

I have been in quite a few situations recently where I couldn't do anything but call an admin. And I want that to change. I have extended rule knowledge of the server and I can enforce them, I also have the confidence to do so. I have had 2 warnings which were given to me last year, The 2014-08-29. I also feel I'd enjoy the server more if I could do more. Like sort out situations for other users.

I resigned from my position as a moderator due to less time being able to play the server with personal life and school. But now I have sorted these problems out. I have much more time to play and be active on the server.

I feel that fact that I was a moderator shows that I can definitely withhold the skills to be an enforcer and to do my job correctly.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yeah I'm decently active in TS

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application. If you need to contact me in anyway send me a steam message or find me on the team speak.
I was also a moderator on a different server called QGMOD But that shutdown. and i have had many other servers which i have administrated on. (Including perpheads)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I liked you as an moderator Bajar, you was a really nice guy even though you called me a daft cunt several times. Please just add some more information and I will add more things to my reply.

72d10-tumblr_static_tumblr_maoaubjog61re1a3so1_500.gif

Reaction score
Neutral

I can't remember what you were like as a mod before.

You know the rules.
You're somewhat active.
Friendly OOC

Just like D3V I suggest you try a tiny bit harder to conduct yourself in a better manner.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include:
  • You have just rejoined the community after a period of inactivity and have yet to demonstrate your ability as an administrator.
  • Your presence within the community does not meet the expected standard for a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.