Ban on non-roleplay organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you’re implying that every organisation has to be some generic shit crime org that tries to hard to be super edgy bad men like in 2017 when there were like 12 Italian mafia themed orgs operating on 1 server.

Reaction score
@BigBenji First of all that is serious and very realistic, clearly you never heard of the Commission. Second of all I'm not saying you have to be edgy, but debating this further with you seems redundant as you clearly won't change your opinion and you've said very little which would influence mine.

Reaction score
@Knoxy82 Well all the signs are in English, the city itself bears an English name and everything else is in English as well, even tho people are allowed to speak their own languages between each other if they wish to, however, they must also have a grasp the English language as well. So it's very probable that Paralake itself is a fictional city somewhere in the United States or a similar fictional country where you drive on the right side of the road and English is the national language.

Reaction score
Wagwan was actually a serious org they all wore suits drove a Merc had mafioso ranks made allies and declared war on people I would know this for when I owned the families we had war then allied

Reaction score
@obidan66 no problem like I say shouldn’t always judge a book by its cover it’s the same as vault of memes they might be a big meme but they rp a lot and actually quality to saying that though Tyla jai can eat my ass

Reaction score
egnR1hj.jpg

Deleted member 1235

I've been in many 'banter' orgs, primarily made my Chris. Orgs such as 'PLIP' a parody of UKIP where we forced black players to pick cotton on the fields, or when we made the BBC and just read out lefty bias news all evening. Even when we made Asda in the office.

These orgs created some of the best moments in making friends and memories. Some of my most funnest times on the server and with others was whilst being apart of a joke org.
Heck even Metal Gear Solid roleplay with Tom Hill when we used to sneak into bases and just hide was loved by basically everyone.

It's not like these joke orgs are a epidemic.

Maybe it's because you've never been part of a proper one?

Reaction score
I remember being paid by wagwan to kidnap someone, they did deals like that and it created roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.