Bilbo's Third Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [EBBZC]-=Bilbo Swaggins=-

IN-GAME NAME: Ebbe Kvisthector

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:42176529

AGE: 13(Almost 14) But if you have been around me and got to know me properly, you would know that im NOT a little mingy kid.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Here we go again.

I want to be an enforcer because i feel like i can enforce the rules and explain them in a calm and useful way to others. Ive been in many Admins sits recently, and ive been really trying to learn anything that i could by looking at how the admins do their things. Ive had up's and down's, and i feel like ive changed a whole lot since my last enforcer application. Ive started responding more in /help chat, being more active in /OOC. I know that some people might not have a whole lot of trust in me, but beleive me... When i want something, i will keep fighting for it untill i accomplish my goal. And when i do manage to get enforcer, i will give everything i got to be a good one. I still remember back when i had maybe a week of playtime. I used to run around and do stupid stuff, and then admins would tell me what i did wrong and to not do that again. And now i wanna give that back to new players, so they have as good a experience as ive had!

I think i have alot of strong sides:

Im calm: Im very calm in admin sits, even in the more difficult one's where people turn to racism and such.

Im friendly: Im very freindly to people who come and ask for help. I will help them as much as i can

Im helpful: If people come and ask for help, i will do my best to help them out. No matter if they come to me in IC or ask for help in /help, i will do my outmost best to help them!

1. As of now, i have 1 month of playtime
  2. My last ban(And the only) was on the 04-Jan-2015 and my last warning was on 2015-06-26
  3. I have read the rules around 5 times now, and im beggining to be able to memorize alot of them at this point
  4. I ALWAYS use a microphone
  5. I am pretty active on teamspeak

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: This is pretty much my dream. Ive been burning for this enforcer rank since i joined the server for the first time. Im just asking for a chance to prove that i can handle this rank.

This is just a video of a admin sit that i was in recently.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support almost no effort in this enforcer apply at all. I have never seen you in help chat and almost not talking in ooc. You are making unnecessary BR on people which can be solved ingame. And ''I have read the rules around 5 times now'' Everyone says that when they are making a ban appeal but they havent read the rules for shit. ( This is my opinion of you)

Reaction score
So I RP very often with Bilbo and I can confirm some things about his application.
  • He always used his microphone except when he is talking OOC.
  • He is very active on TeamSpeak.
  • He helps people alot in the Help chat or OOC.
  • He is very active on the server.
  • He had good knowledge of both the rules and laws.
  • He is mature.
  • He is a nice guy!
I think he deserves the Enforcer rank.

You have my full support.
+Support

Reaction score
Bilbo is a really nice guy he is also very fun to rp with and be around on the server.

On top of these he is very active in game and on ts3.

(I promise to stop getting cops on you all the time)

+Support

Reaction score
+ support this guy knows the rules and is a funny guy. Just like me :) They grow up so fast.

Reaction score
I See you quite alot on the Teamspeak and the Server too. You are friendly towards others. I've never experienced you talk shit about others. You really do your best to help in the help-chat too. You deserve a chance

+Support

Reaction score
You know the rules.
You are nice to everyone. (LEL MEAN INGAME... JK DONT SHOOT!)
You know the laws and you are a good roleplayer.
I do not see how you have not gotten enforcer yet.
You have my Support.

Reaction score
User was warned for rule 2.4
Really nice player.
Good RP.
Fun to play with.
Really silly.
He knows the rules, and im sure he will be a really nice staff.
+ support

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have barely seen you helping someone in /help chat and your rp is shit (sorry for being rude but its true) walking around ''Oh look at this shit car m9'' looking at Lambo, Insulting everyone's clothes, sometimes I do think that you break 2.1 a lot cause in real life insulting every single thing will just get your ass kicked down to the ground or even killed. I'm not going to support this application but good luck!

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team does not think you are ready to take on this position please improve on these factors before applying again

• Activity in /help chat
  • Activity on Teamspeak
  • General conduct, be more mature ICly and on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.