blackdown enforcer 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: blackdown!!
ROLEPLAY NAME: Joe Cappuccino / Joe Texas
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have always cared very much about Perpheads and continuing to make sure that it is accessible and fair for everyone. Being a staff member gives me the ability to ensure that rules are enforced properly and fairly, and I feel that I have always performed very well as a staff member. I have several years experience as a staff member here at perpheads and resigned most recently in 2022, during my time as staff I of course handled many reports and made sure every situation had a fair outcome but also dedicated much of my time to working behind the scenes in the staff team; organizing meetings, overseeing the creation of the construction handbook, handling staff inactivity notices and staff complaints, and many other tasks. I think that my extensive understanding of the role that the staff team plays as a whole makes me a fantastic candidate to rejoin as a staff member once again!

Currently, I have class for a decent chunk of the day, so my time spent on the server is usually on weekends and after 9PM (GMT -7). I have been playing quite regularly since the beginning of January up until now and within this time I can say with certainty that I have a clear understanding of the rules. I overall feel that I am a great addition to the staff team once again, especially during times when there are not as many staff online to deal with reports and the like. Additionally, though I still try my best to help newer players, the tools available to a staff member make this task a whole lot easier and much more effective, anyone who knows me knows that I will always go above and beyond to make sure that a new player feels comfortable and enjoys their time on the server :).

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have been playing perpheads for over 10 years now, I have an insane amount of experience and have only the best interests of the community in mind. I have received many recommendations and I feel that despite them being from a few years ago, they absolutely still reflect my ability and dedication to making perpheads the best place it can be.

Role Requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week✅
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them✅
  • You must have access to and use a microphone✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums✅
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months✅
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months✅

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: blackdown!!
ROLEPLAY NAME: Joe Cappuccino / Joe Texas
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have always cared very much about Perpheads and continuing to make sure that it is accessible and fair for everyone. Being a staff member gives me the ability to ensure that rules are enforced properly and fairly, and I feel that I have always performed very well as a staff member. I have several years experience as a staff member here at perpheads and resigned most recently in 2022, during my time as staff I of course handled many reports and made sure every situation had a fair outcome but also dedicated much of my time to working behind the scenes in the staff team; organizing meetings, overseeing the creation of the construction handbook, handling staff inactivity notices and staff complaints, and many other tasks. I think that my extensive understanding of the role that the staff team plays as a whole makes me a fantastic candidate to rejoin as a staff member once again!

Currently, I have class for a decent chunk of the day, so my time spent on the server is usually on weekends and after 9PM (GMT -7). I have been playing quite regularly since the beginning of January up until now and within this time I can say with certainty that I have a clear understanding of the rules. I overall feel that I am a great addition to the staff team once again, especially during times when there are not as many staff online to deal with reports and the like. Additionally, though I still try my best to help newer players, the tools available to a staff member make this task a whole lot easier and much more effective, anyone who knows me knows that I will always go above and beyond to make sure that a new player feels comfortable and enjoys their time on the server :).

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have been playing perpheads for over 10 years now, I have an insane amount of experience and have only the best interests of the community in mind. I have received many recommendations and I feel that despite them being from a few years ago, they absolutely still reflect my ability and dedication to making perpheads the best place it can be.

Role Requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week✅
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them✅
  • You must have access to and use a microphone✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums✅
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months✅
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months✅
cant chat mate havnt seen you fucking once through my perp time

Reaction score
I guess I’ll be the first to leave something

I have no doubts in your capabilities as you are a former admin and did a really good job, the main thing I’d only ever suggest is continue picking up the activity

Status
Not open for further replies.