Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hayden

IN-GAME NAME: Hayden James

STEAM ID: REDACTED

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About me

Hello my name is Hayden and I'm 14 years old, you probably know me from around the community and I hope you enjoy reading my application, I first joined the community towards the end of 2014 and I have played here ever since. I have applied for enforcer multiple times now and have been unsuccessful with it however I never want to give up. Ever since I joined the Perpheads community I have always wanted to become a member of staff and help out others further. I have a few warnings / previous bans that I have learn't from and will never break the rules again as they were silly mistakes by me. I also contribute a lot of time towards the community as I currently hold 1 month + playtime on the server. If you do not know who I am feel free to drop me a message and I will get back to you. I also work well with teams of people as well as on my own.

Helping out

I always try to help out others if it be on the server, forums or on teamspeak I will make sure to help you out if I can. If a member of the community feels bullied or hated I will do my best to comfort them and make them feel welcome towards the Perpheads community. As said above I will always make sure to help, an example of this is on the server and they have a question they will most likely use the "/help" function. I try to make sure I reply to as main /help messages as I can to make sure players know how to play on the server better.

Forums

On the forums I will contribute to action requests, I will put my opinion on the action request and then state what rules were broken (if any) and put into detail how they have broken that rule. I also contribute to appeals, refund requests, etc. Like I have said I also contribute to these stating my opinion and what the current situation is.

Rules / laws

I personally think that I have a good enough knowledge to be part of the staff team, I will sometimes read over the rules to make sure that I am up to date with all of them. I am currently part of the Paralake Police Department patrol division, as I am a supervisor it demonstrates that I have a good knowledge with the laws as well.

Roleplay

When on the server I do lots of different roleplay, it can vary from being police to selling items or doing passiverp, I enjoy roleplaying when doing any form of roleplay. I roleplay as a nice character and I joke around with people making them laugh. I really enjoy Passive RP because it can involves lots of different players to make it work well, if it be making a market outside City Hall or repairing a building. I don't really grow drugs as it is kind of boring as you don't get involved with other players.

Admin situations

So whenever I'm in an admin situation I always make sure to make my story very clear for the member of staff and the other players in the situation, when I make reports I always add lots of detail stating the rules broken and possibly the player's name if I can get it at the time. When given the opportunity I will calmly explain the rules in detail to help the other player understand what rules he has broken. I feel that I have demonstrated this before and I will keep on doing so.

Previous application

From my previous application my feedback was "Displaying an ability to Enforce all the server rules whilst keeping a cool head and an authoritative presence." I feel now that I have shown this and have successfully completed this feedback and feel ready. I also remain calm in a situation. I will carry on demonstrating this to as many players as I can around the community. I know it has been about one week and a half since my previous application was denied but I'm really eager to join the staff team. As mentioned in other parts of this application I make sure to show my knowledge of rules by reporting players and then being able to explain to them the problem.

Previous staff skills

I have been a member of staff on multiple servers before one of them was a DarkRP server which I was admin on, I also was a member of staff on another RP server quite a while back and I have owned multiple servers, them being Garry's mod, Team fortress 2 and Minecraft.

Key Qualities

• Calm and friendly

• Good knowledge of the rules and laws

• Helpful to other players, using help chat and on forums / teamspeak

• Making sure it's fair for every person and that they get their say

• Active on the server, forums and teamspeak

• Being able to enforce a situation

Accepted Action Requests

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-cellon-jackson-friend.11025/

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request.11182/

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-mike-mason.11933/#post-88308

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-get-some-bread.12870/

Recommendations

https://perpheads.com/threads/hayden-and-lordtyla.12279/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hayden-james-recommendation.12024/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hayden-and-brianhusky.11796/

https://perpheads.com/threads/recommending-hayden-james.9986/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hayden-james.13202

https://perpheads.com/threads/lordtyla-and-hayden.13252

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I maintain an active on the teamspeak server, feel free to poke me any time you need help or have a question.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I will accept all feedback regarding my application if you rate if you support or don't support. I am also interested in a career with the police when I am older and will join police cadets, being part of this will most likely develop my police roleplay even more.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓

You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Very well presented application and your knowledge of the rules and laws are amazing you are very kind and passive and are a good lad to speak with on the teamspeak and in-game.

Your police roleplay is very good and in most situations you roleplay with a cool head and in a mature manner.

Kay

Reaction score
Hayden has my full SUPPORT on this application! Reason for:
  • Very helpful in game.
  • Active on TS
  • A very kind and funny guy!
  • Helps anyone in 'any' situation!
  • and overall just deserves to be apart of the perp staff team!
I really think Haydens deserves this positions because he's just the kinda guy the perp staff team needs! Doesn't have a short temper and listens to everyones side's!

Reaction score
Hello Hayden! I will support this as I know that you can enforce the rules, you know the laws, you are nice, calm and helpful, you would be a great asset to the staff team!

Reaction score
+Support
Knows how to deal in an admin situation, calm friendly and nice! I honestly, am predicting your "Server enforcer" Rank.

Reaction score
+Support
I honestly believe you would make a great enforcer, Hayden. I feel since your last application you have made a good effort in improving on your feedback given which has been demonstrated through admin situations, as I have said in a previous application you have demonstrated your ability to control a situation as a Police Sergeant/Lieutenant and now even through an admin situation where you remain calm and listen to what people have to say. I really appreciate all the help you have been giving me in my police guides and videos that we have worked on in the academy server. You're a great friend and you didn't pull an Appricey when your last application was denied unlike someone *cough*, good luck mate.

Reaction score
Sorry but I can't offer my support here, to me there are people that stand out on the server with their roleplay and rule knowledge. You just seem like a bystander and I have not noticed you enough.

Points for improvement.
  • Be more independant
  • Get involved on the forums more.
  • Make yourself known, I know you like police so go Lt and take control of situations

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Hayden is a mature and dedicated member of the community. He would make a good Enforcer.

MattIs

He full on deserves this. He's respectable! Active in the community and would make great Enforcer material! Give him a chance!

Reaction score
You are very active, I pretty much see you all the time when I'm online, I haven't seen you roleplaying what is most likely 'cause of me. There is nothing negative I can say about you, so I give you a +support.

Reaction score
+Support
I see pretty much all the time on PERPHeads. Always active in OOC and Help Chat. I definitely believe you would be a great enforcer. (Heck when I ask questions sometimes in Help Chat you always provide the most informative answer as well as being the most useful) Definitely hoping to see you being a Enforcer ;)

Reaction score
Hayden's great. I feel as if he's trying to put so much dedication into these applications. There's no issue into giving him a chance to have a go; it's the same with everyone.
When you deny his applications, a little bomb explodes inside of him and makes everyone very sad.
And hey; if he doesn't do a very good job then at least he's had a go instead of going to waste for a person with great potential.

Reaction score
+ support.

I think everyone who is passionate and clearly committed to the community should be given a chance on the staff team.

Same reasons as before really, I think he would do great.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I think you're a really nice guy, and I think if the Administration team had played with you a lot more they would understand that you have a lot to offer this community. You're an outstanding supervisor and a dedicated member of the PLPD (I'm sure @Jordan would agree) You have great rule knowledge, keep a calm head in all situations, and you are active in the teamspeak.

I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
Hayden has helped people with situations when they need help and giving advice to people if they need it. He is showing he understands the rules and can help in administrive situations, this also shows that he has listened to feedback on his previous application and is working on what he needs to improve.

It's a +support from me mate.

Reaction score
Huge +SUPPORT Hayden is a superb member of the community and I do believe that he is ready to hold such a position. Really hope this is accepted due to the amazing effort of application and the great impact he has had on the community

Status
Not open for further replies.