Chris' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Definetly a +Support

I may have said harsh things in the past, but now I know that I was so wrong. You are the most active guy I ever see on "AR's" ect., and you enforce the rules in an incredible way. I think many people within the staff team would learn a lot from you when you get accepted. You are also a excellent roleplayer, I have seen you handle many heated situations as a LT, whilst I was serving as a SGT by your side, and I was amazed.

Good luck,
George Schurr

Reaction score
+Support
Very well structured application, amazing rule knowledge, law knowledge and maturity. Every report I go to which he has made or is on him he stays calm and mature and has never been wrong to be honest. Definitely deserves to be a staff member again.

Reaction score
To be honest, if you're trying to argue with Chris then you're most likely not going to win.
Was an excellent staff member previously and is also really irritating over the police radio.

Reaction score
A big support from me. A great guy In my books and has a high level of maturity. He has a friendly attitude towards others and is always good to talk to about irl situations. I'd love to have Chris back on the staff not only for his attitude, but his prior experience and rule knowledge also.

(I may add more when I can get on a computer.)

Reaction score
Honestly you are an excellent role player and community player. You have a lot of dedication to the server, and despite what happened previously that resulted in you having to leave the staff team, I reckon you would make an excellent Enforcer. Your rule and law knowledge :booty: is amazing, and your ability to conduct RP situations and Admin Situations is excellent. You were an amazing staff member in the past, so I, like the majority of the members, would love to see you as a staff member again!

+Support, good luck with your application! :)

fuckin shit tekkit tournament wasted £18 on mincraft :(

Reaction score
Chris is a great roleplayer, he has great knowledge over the laws, and the rules! He is a very friendly, calm and helpful person!

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.