IN-GAME NAME: Chris Andrews

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41106947

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

32c2c17c6c.png

-=Preface=-

32c2c17c6c.png

It's been 6 months since I left the community for reasons expressed here. I think since then that I have matured and changed my attitude while maintaining activity, and am ready for another shot at it (certainly without being in the wrong this time - humans are meant to learn from their mistakes!). If anyone has any questions about the reasons surrounding my previous leave, I am happy to discuss them with you publicly or privately.

32c2c17c6c.png

-=About Me=-

32c2c17c6c.png

If you don't already know me, I am @Chris - Deputy Chief of the PD and an ex-moderator that served from the start of 2015 up until October. I currently study A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths, and if all goes well I hope to be studying Medicine in 2017.

I consider myself to be a mature, level-headed individual with a good ethical stance and brilliant mediation skills. Bar a couple of people I can think of, I'm relatively certain that I get on well with everyone in the community!

32c2c17c6c.png

-=Current Activities=-

32c2c17c6c.png

In the past couple of months - since I returned to normal activity - I have involved myself as much as I can.

PLPD Deputy Chief
I am already involved in the management of the police department alongside @Jordan and @Chrissy. This remit involves lots of planning, professional interactions, decision making, as well as handling of supervisor complaints - which are akin to ban requests. I feel that I have an incredible knowledge of the law and its function. Given that only 2 others currently hold the role of managing the PD, I think that I already carry a relatively large amount of trust and responsibility.

Forum Activity
I am frequently involved in discussions on the forum. This includes creating detailed action requests and responses to action requests of others; I feel that through doing this when the opportunity arises I can demonstrate my knowledge of the rules whilst keeping the server clean and fair for everyone. Although matters like my disputes against Luke and Tom's ban have been controversial, they were successful meaning that I could have only acted rightly. I would also just like to cite a recent recommendation: https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-chris.14224/

In Game
When on the server, I actively support people in the OOC and Help chat. There have also been several times where the staff team have been AFK and I have helped settle matters and advise on the rules/laws. Lately, I have spent a lot of time with @Murtsley and @Youseff and I am very hopeful that they can testify my knowledge and application of the rules.

TeamSpeak Activity
I am often active on the TS3 and available to help others upon request.

32c2c17c6c.png

-=Past Activities=-

32c2c17c6c.png

PH CS:GO Tournament
Although we never necessarily declared a winner due to the inactivity of a couple of the final teams, we did have a massively fun, well received experience with the tournament. The players majorly enjoyed participating, and even those who didn't participate managed to share the good times (and the bad times :kappa:) by watching the live stream. This took a lot of time and commitment to organise with a boatload of help from @Kitty, @Ben Lockwood and @MoronPipllyd.

VODs for this event are available here:
https://perpheads.com/threads/cs-go-tournament-day-1-24-08-vods.9994/
https://perpheads.com/threads/cs-go-tournament-day-2-26-08-vods.10015/
https://perpheads.com/threads/cs-go-tournament-day-3-26-08-vods.10031/

'BBC News'
As another so-called 'event' we spent a couple of days organising news broadcasts streamed from the office. There's no VODs for this unfortunately (so we can't relive @Andoyan's legendary invasion) but overall people found the experience to be fun and unique.

https://perpheads.com/threads/bbc-news-register-your-interest.6572/

Tekkit Tournament
Featuring old timers like @Trande, I had a lot of fun hosting a Tekkit match with people. https://perpheads.com/threads/perpheads-tekkit-team-industry-battle.5957/

32c2c17c6c.png

-=My Record=-

32c2c17c6c.png

I have a majorly clean record. My last warning was issued over a year ago.

BANS
8fd7e9114d.png

WARNINGS
2bf51602b8.png

32c2c17c6c.png

-=Closing=-

32c2c17c6c.png

I think I can do myself justice now upon reflection of how things went last time. I would love the opportunity to redeem myself; as I have already said I am happy to discuss my candidacy with anyone both publicly and privately.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kind Regards,
Chris​

Last edited:
Reaction score
One of the better looking applications.

Chris is a great member of the community and I think he can certainly handle a position such as enforcer.
I don't know how you were when you were still in your staff position, but I think it is safe to say it'll be pleasant to have you as staff.

Reaction score
I'd say he would make a great staff member, earlier we were in a admin sit and he clearly explained to me what I did wrong and examples of what I should have done. Good rule knowledge and spends time as both cop and criminal.

+Support

Reaction score
I saw this coming a mile off, lots of activity in ARs etc.

Chris, despite our differences I can say, with upmost certainty that you would make a great enforcer. Your rule knowledge has never dwindled and you know the ins and outs. Your record is superb. Your involvement within the community has also been commendable, with the two csgo tournaments you hosted (Even if one did not take off) show your dedication.

Brownie points to whoever can guess my opinion on the app.

Reaction score
Used to be one of the best staffs to exist in perpheads, he does a lot more than play on the server and being good at it. He is very professional when it comes to all things, and he is very very concentrated.
I must say he is a dick in all the right places which is good imo, because he can be very serious when he needs to.
Definite +Support.

Kay

Reaction score
Chris would be a excellent staff member! He's always been enforcing the rules and just trying to be a very helpful and nice guy!
+Support :)

MattIs

I completely forgot about BBC News :laughcry: we'd broadcast and then get raided by the Armenians. Good times

+Support obviously

Reaction score
Just a little something for you to remember if you do become mod-
You will have to deal with little sweaters screaming "RDA RDM RDA RDM" or whatevs
But if you do become mod,
enjoy banning me :)

Reaction score
He's a spack but he is a good spack, +Support
Why are you looking get out!
Chris you were a good mod back in the day, it would be great to see you as one again.

Reaction score
I actually expected this, when I saw you posting all the action requests I thought maybe he will re apply and yes you did!

All in all I think that you would be great back on the staff team, whenever I am in game I see you make many reports whenever you come across a rule breaker. I also believe that your knowledge of the server rules and laws is excellent.

Overall, +Support

Reaction score
trande.jpg

@Chris is a completely different person from when I first met him back when I rejoined the community, he's went from being a dirty man from Middlesborough to being a smart and professional man from Middlesborough.

I've learnt that Chris is exceptionally good at pretty much every subject in the English curriculum.
He has proved that he has a lot of passion in any project he works in this includes work inside of the Paralake Police Department, Chris spent countless hours writing formats and handbooks etc for the whitelist.

Chris has my support for the following reasons.

Can be friendly most of the time.
Can be pretty active.
Knows the rules very well.
Always responds to action requests with his very long and thought out posts.
Wants to be a Geordie.

My reasons to deny him is that I'm pretty sure he was demoted (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Welcome back to Home Greggs lad.

Reaction score
Chris was a really good staff member before always nice and there to help you out his roleplay capeability is insane as he's probally the best LT of the PLPD and he knows how to handle stuff under stress i honestly think he has all the things needed to be a really good staff member and his application looks good.

+support from me chris good luck

Reaction score
This application is one of the best I've seen so far, well set out and you have done a great job of it. You're also a great guy in game so this application is definitely getting my full Support

Deleted member 4084

Dear,
About your enforcer application, in the past you were an amazing moderator and still uphold the rules today.
You have an amazing knowledge of both: rules; laws; wall-shagging etc. And you have that knowledge to a extent where you can enforce them. You are a extremely friendly guy. The way you deal with situations and hear them out is Administrator worthy (if that's a thing).
I'd like to say
Your milkshake brings me to the yard so you have support: +SUPPORT

Reaction score
Well, I don't know. Chris seems to be quite a lot friendlier nowadays. Before he might aswell have been a (biased xd hilarious and original) rule-enforcing robot. Doesn't really seem like that now though.
+Support? ¯\_ツ_/¯
d31164a8971f2c078455fdb1ec3c94f8.png

Reaction score
I support this.
Chris is very helpful, friendly, knows the rules pretty well and he RPs like an angel would RP if they existed/had computers.

Reaction score
Chris is my favourite person to play this game with, excellent roleplayer, excellent person and an excellent friend.

This guy's law knowledge is better than my own, he genuinely knows them back to back. His police persona is fantastic (Aside from the odd time when he eats his microphone but w/e). I've been with him in multiple Administrative situations, all of which he isn't robotic (Barks rule numbers at people) He references the number and then names it, which is a quality that is seldom found in potential enforcers. In all of these situations he conducted himself very professionally and I see him as a potential candidate because of these qualities. He was a fantastic moderator in the past (Despite his admin complaints), was brilliant to work with and from my perspective I didn't see many (If any) issues with the way he handled situations.

It's a well deserved position, I hope you get it.

Reaction score
Master of slander. Was best mod who actually did any work in the day and did bungee jumping with sweatervests. He's also from up north somewhere in some place no one in Britain has ever heard of
f01d1c0c4a.png

+soup pot, one of the best mods ever and he's nice to me so he gets my vote from Simon Cowell

Deleted member 1235

+Support, the future of Britian lies in his hands. Still waiting for the ferry trip to Amsterdam. Chris knows his stuff and has certainly grown more respectable and knowledgeable over the months.

Save us Mr Andrews. You're our only hope :booty:

Status
Not open for further replies.