Chris' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Chris

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:43608080

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Over the past few months, I've been enjoying my time at perpheads, I'm happy I appealed my ban for my stupid idiotic actions in 2016 going as far as being trusted to become a helper means a lot to me. My time as a helper has been an amazing introduction to the staff team. Learning the ins and outs of what it means to be a staff member at Perpheads allocating my time to helping others understand the way perpheads works by using my knowledge of perpheads to guide and assist them down the right path. I believe I could be would be an excellent asset to the staff team as an enforcer due to my vast knowledge of the rules of Perpheads and the Laws of Paralake.

It's always been an aspiration of mine to become an enforcer since my time of becoming a helper I've been active in /help answering any questions that I have knowledge on. I've also been active in answering help and support f6s. Lastly, I've created a safe environment for new players by taking them under my wing teaching them the ins and outs of the Perpheads drug system and bringing them into my organisation Mercia.

I hope to achieve the role of enforcer so I can assist more towards the server by enforcing the rules, providing help and support and lastly using my wide range of knowledge regarding the server rules whilst maintaining an unbias calm and collected manner.

Thank you for reading my application.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
If you have anything to add to my application or any questions, Ask below and I'll answer as soon as possible.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
29c.gif

Me and Ethan watching another helper try to leave us

Reaction score
SUPPORT+
Top lad, from what i've seen whilst ingame with chris he is a top lad and is a fun sensible person to be around as well as not being toxic at all. I do think he will make an amazing enforcer should he be given the role.

Reaction score
Even now as a Helper, your forum presence is rather limited - must have said this a million times now but respect for your words is a vital part of being an Enforcer, as this allows you to proactively prevent rulebreaks in a lot of cases, and prevention should always be prioritised before punishment. It's unlikely for people to simply respect your word based on a title if they don't know who you are, so I'd prefer for your community outreach to be much greater to be confident with you as an Enforcer - especially considering the fact that you were unbanned for cheating only two months ago, so it's difficult for your attitudes and intentions towards the community to be entirely proven positive.

In conjunction with that, I can't speak for in-game reports but I'm unaware of the extent of your rule knowledge due to your stark lack of ARs. With what's been displayed up to this point, accepting you as an Enforcer simply presents itself as a big risk without much upside.

Reaction score
Even now as a Helper, your forum presence is rather limited - must have said this a million times now but respect for your words is a vital part of being an Enforcer, as this allows you to proactively prevent rulebreaks in a lot of cases, and prevention should always be prioritised before punishment. It's unlikely for people to simply respect your word based on a title if they don't know who you are, so I'd prefer for your community outreach to be much greater to be confident with you as an Enforcer - especially considering the fact that you were unbanned for cheating only two months ago, so it's difficult for your attitudes and intentions towards the community to be entirely proven positive.

In conjunction with that, I can't speak for in-game reports but I'm unaware of the extent of your rule knowledge due to your stark lack of ARs. With what's been displayed up to this point, accepting you as an Enforcer simply presents itself as a big risk without much upside.
Thank you for your reply Sorale, id like to address some of your concerns.
My lack of forum presence is something that I will begin working on, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

My decision to post a punishment apology from perpheads as a community and it to be accepted is something I am really grateful for. My decision to cheat was back in 2016 and I regretted it constantly, Perpheads would come up in conversation constantly when playing with my friends I met through perpheads a multitude of times this always resulted in a wave of regret washing over me. After my ban from perpheads I explored the realm of GTA5 RP where I met itzryzo (my former rival), we reminisced about the times we had on perpheads which resulted in my once again regretting my idiotic decision to cheat.

Lastly the lack of ARs isn't anything to be concerned about most of my situations or reports on other players are resolved ingame through reports. At my time playing GTA RP I was a member of staff on one of the popular servers. Here it further reinforcered the importance of the rules to me. Upon returning to PH I made sure to read the rules once again and adjust my playing style ultimately after my return I broke 3.4 which after a chat with Ellie I understood the rule more clearly and haven't broke it since.

If you have any more concerns feel free to reply below and I'll answer as soon as possible.

Reaction score
especially considering the fact that you were unbanned for cheating only two months ago, so it's difficult for your attitudes and intentions towards the community to be entirely proven positive.
opera_oGIuz5xseq.png

But seriously I see where you're coming from, It is best to reach out to everybody and let them know who you are before you become Enforcer. At the same time it's rather difficult to make sure every single person out of more than 120 players knows and likes you so I personally believe if he at least preserves a clean record whilst continuing to help out the community that alone shows positive development paired with good intentions.

Reaction score
SUPPORT+
Chris is a genuine nice guy, think he'd make a great addition to the enforcer staff. Helped alot of people get a good start in the server and seems like a really fast learner.

Reaction score
I appreciate all the kind and positive responses from everyone, it genuinely brings a smile to my face knowing you guys support me!

Reaction score
+SUPPORT I originally met Chris through my friend Bryan and decided to join his Org. Chris has been helpful to me in-game, taking me under his wing as a beginner and giving me an opportunity to not only get some into some mischief, but also answering any questions I've had sufficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.