Code Monkey Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, what your saying is, if you go to a mechanic irl and you need your car to be repaired fast, because you know ofc your more important than everyone else, if they dont repair it fast enough, you will shoot them? In this video, he is doing something called roleplay. Something that used to be much more prevalent in perp. The server is literally a roleplay server. Prop pushing is not what happened here. He used the props to imitate a vehicle lift. If the repair required the mechanic to get under the car in real life and then the customer said, no dont go under my car it will take too long, would he do the repair? No.

Reaction score
Even though, this isn't acceptable at all for someone to do and was stupid of you @Code Monkey god dangit I rooted for you! Anyways... When I was a staff member, even when he knew I was gonna ban him, despite still making a dispute etc and he found me powerhungry, I wouldn't say he was quite disrespectful, not after my demotion either.

I've also talked with him a bit after, and I don't see any proper toxicity in same way, or just to people he dislikes or don't know so I can't agree on that,

Reaction score
He didn't proppush, that would never be considered prop pushing in the eyes of staff. Hopefully not, cause then they can aswell change the gamemode from RP.

Deleted member 4116

You're known to be an RC minge towing cars and shit for no reason and refusing to unboot if you weren't a minge yourself your reply would've made sense. If you did that shit to anyone else you would've gotten the same treatment or gotten reported for unrealistic actions keeping up a LaFerrari with a flying wooden board.

Reaction score
+Support
I have seen code monkey really change his attitude and has become a better person overall. Even though I haven't been on in some time, I still have contact with him over TS3 every now and again. He's really friendly and has also demonstrated that he knows the rules.
Good luck Code Monkey!

Reaction score
+Support
Since my recent return to being more active on PERPHeads, I have seen that CodeMonkey is very passionate about the community (being very active in the Community Meeting for one) and from what I have heard from other people he has been very helpful towards not only other people but new players too. Good luck!

Reaction score
Massive +support, I have seen Code Monkey really trying recently to be the best possible welcoming non-toxic member that he can be. He's been helping newer players getting a start and is really helpful in ooc and help chat. Good luck!

Reaction score
If you're doing this level of roleplay on others I'd ask in LOOC first if they got time to spare but holy shit this is just forcing people into it at this point.

If you did this level of roleplay as a firefighter like taking out all the hoses, find nearest hydrant for water supply, get a plan of the building before you decide to breach even the first door you'd get your ass shouted and demoted at by cops for a good reason.

Reaction score
I agree with this statement pretty much, but I'd still say it's quite Excessive to shoot someone over. But that's it really.

Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop being mad at someone for roleplaying on a roleplaying server, it's obvious that Code is in the wrong here however that does not change my mind of supporting him as I know that he generally follows the rules.

It's silly that people are so upset about someone roleplaying when we all cry that people don't.

Reaction score
Massive + support, programming ape would make a fucking sick helper and is very helpful. As it stands, there’s fewer users who aren’t helper or staff that are nearly as helpful as script gorilla.

In regards to @hidewhite2 ’s post, you’re fucking prop lifting a car when someone’s in it, which is unnecessary and the structure you built is against the rules!!!! Really sad to see hidewhite be so negative over this! But, I expect nothing less.

Reaction score
@Eviction Notice doesn't matter if someones in a hurry, this is exactly what happened two years ago with StephenPuffs when he was a RoadCrew, the guy shot him for slowing down the process, it's a roleplaying server. If you're not here to properly roleplay then you should sod off. There's no point in saying that someone is in a hurry, if he's there to create a roleplaying situation on a ((SERIOUS)) roleplaying server it has to be allowed. Sure enough his jack wasn't the best but atleast it was something.

Are we seriously arguing against someone roleplaying on this server cus someone was in a hurry? That's a joke and it's ending the purpose of the server. Especially shooting him for it.

Reaction score
@John Daymon He did it to me, and I was actually so happy I was about to make a Recommendation. As I found it amazing how he was actually Roleplaying it. It happens so rarely now, Roadcrew mostly just minge today.

Reaction score
It took 1 minute more than the fastest time possible you are talking like I did some sort of 10 hour ritual to fix his car. If he needed it so fast he can spawn in another car or not break his car when he needs it or just have wrenches on him, it's not like I towed the car to the RC place because I didn't have spare parts to fix his car. Of course if someone is genuinely in a hurry I fix it up fast but in this case he was just being uncivilized, he didn't say that he was in a hurry.
Either way this is not the only reason why I wouldn't recommend him as staff there are other things that I brought up as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.