Coming back to a place where I belong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So here it is, after carefully thinking about this step, I finally decided to give it a go-ahead. I have joined this community nearly 2 years ago and have been a staff member for over a year but the resignation his me hard. A few weeks ago I came back and I soon got homesick of my old position. I hope that I still mean something to people and old staff members remember me when I was an admin.

STEAM NAME: Mannerwaffel

IN-GAME NAME: Josef Manner

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56036529

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

To give an honest answer, because I want to be back and help the server once more. I loved doing reports and assisting users on the server and fellow staff members. The role of an Enforcer is a great chance for me to show that I still have it in me and let the people acknowledge it. I do know that I won't get my Administrator rank back but everyone starts somewhere in some place and works his way up to the top. As an Enforcer I can also intervene in roleplay situations where rules have been broken serverely and the RP has to be interrupted. I can also, as the name hints, enforce the rules on the server to help fellow staff member as a relief (I do not mean by doing reports) as a report might not be necessary when an Enforcer sticks around. I still remember all the rules but not all the numbers, although i think that will change quickly once I get the hang of it.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I try to be on everyday and when I roleplay I am always online.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I do not expect this application to be accepted and I can relate if reasons are give but I want to use this opportunity to show that I still have it in me.

I am coming home guys....

@MrLewis
@LEWIS 088
@Creepis
@Trande

Alex

Yesterday i was roleplaying as an officer, and two men were fighting, including punching me i then hit them with nightstick (At the time you were LT) I then handcuffed both suspects after finally having them stop punching eachother, you then told me to release them as i was apparently "police brutality" otherwise you would demote me. I don't believe you have good enough rule / law knowledge just yet.
-Support for now.

This is when i found it hard to believe that you was an ex-staff member. Sorry but true.

Reaction score
I would love to +support this but I honestly can't Manner.

I've not seen you on that much on the server as you obviously just joined back, your activity has been poor since you joined back.

-Support at this moment of time.

Reaction score
You just came back from a large inactivity time and the rules/laws etc. have been updated. I would advise you to play a bit more and then reconsider about making an enforcer application.

Reaction score
I don't comment on Enforcer Applications because I feel like +supports and -supports really don't matter (they don't) and I'd rather add something supplemental to the judgement of the application like criticism of how you handle situations etc.

So far, from what I seen, there isn't any reason to give you a -support. You definitely deserve to be +supported as there's not much to dislike about how you deal with situations. Some may argue that "you don't have enough rule/law knowledge" but that really isn't the case - I remember I had a situation with enforcer @Mikey and you stepped in and handed him knowledge of what rules I may have broke etc and really was leaning onto the fact that I didn't actually break a rule and even asked @MoronPipllyd to clarify. And whoa and behold, you were right, I didn't break any rules.

Sure you may deal with situations differently than others and guess what? Other mods/staff do to. There's no set way of dealing with situations on PH in terms of moderation so sure people are going to get some flack here and there because other staff might feel as if their way of dealing with situations is superior to another's etc.

Basically with the current staff team, adding you to it wouldn't make it worse, it'd only make it better. Your guidance is needed.

Reaction score
I am going to be giving an insight into the candidate, before I do know that Mannerwaffel has my full +Support.

So, I first met Mannerwaffel back in 2014 when I was a Moderator, and probably known to a lot of people I absolutely despised this person, I can't remember the reason why but I just did, I remember the day he applied for Enforcer and got accepted, a lot of staff members did not like him and could not understand why he was accepted, he dealt with situations badly at first as he was new to the whole administrating.

One day the young Mannerwaffel applied for Moderator, he received a lot of negative supports and comments on his application, a lot of people thought at the time he was not ready to take the position on, having little rule knowledge and poor skills dealing with situations, however after around one month of his application being up things started to change...

Suddenly we had a staff member who was learning rapidly what it took to be a great staff member, people took notice, negative comments on his application became positive. Paul gained so much support, including from myself. At first we were all fast to judge Mannerwaffel.

Almost instantly of becoming a Moderator Mannerwaffel was liked within the community and staff team, I even became good friends with him, Honestly Mannerwaffel is one of the top staff members that this community has had, his sheer dedication to this community is outstanding.

I somewhat agree that his activity is not at it's best, but what you all need to remember is that this is a volunteer role, we don't get paid to do this, I fully expect that his activity would obviously improve in the coming days, he's active in the team speak, we had a lovely discussion about the past in V1 last night, man those were good times.

After learning that Mannerwaffel was promoted to Administrator I was happy to hear about the good news, he was a very loyal and passionate member of the staff team.

Alex I understand your point and it is totally valid to make, Mannerwaffel may be adjusting back into the sway of things.
John Daymon Although this is your opinion I disagree, I've seen him online quite a bit.

Mannerwaffel is a great candidate for the role of Enforcer, anyone who has not had a chance to play or see what he is like then just imagine him like Jordan, he's an extremely friendly person who is always offering to help others, him being a firefighter in real life helps him in the position of authority when Enforcing on the server, he's learned so much in the past and present.

Fredy I'll give you 10 Mcdonalds if you accept.

I really don't know what else to say in the post but this is hopefully accepted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will Support this application for the following reasons.
  • @Mannerwaffel was a great Administrator back then
  • He knows how to behave in any situation
  • He has a great rule and law knowledge
  • He is an Expertmember which shows us, that he is an experienced member of the community
  • You might criticize his in-game activity, such as his forum activity, but trust me, when he says he is back, then that nigga is back for real :tuna:
9702_neapolitaner_stehend.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember 2 years back ago, when you told me about perp. You learnt me how to roleplay and we always had a great expierence by being firefighters together. You are a calm person who can deal with situoations and make both persons happy most of the times.

Massive +support from me

Reaction score
I am going to be giving an insight into the candidate, before I do know that Mannerwaffel has my full +Support.

So, I first met Mannerwaffel back in 2014 when I was a Moderator, and probably known to a lot of people I absolutely despised this person, I can't remember the reason why but I just did, I remember the day he applied for Enforcer and got accepted, a lot of staff members did not like him and could not understand why he was accepted, he dealt with situations badly at first as he was new to the whole administrating.

One day the young Mannerwaffel applied for Moderator, he received a lot of negative supports and comments on his application, a lot of people thought at the time he was not ready to take the position on, having little rule knowledge and poor skills dealing with situations, however after around one month of his application being up things started to change...

Suddenly we had a staff member who was learning rapidly what it took to be a great staff member, people took notice, negative comments on his application became positive. Paul gained so much support, including from myself. At first we were all fast to judge Mannerwaffel.

Almost instantly of becoming a Moderator Mannerwaffel was liked within the community and staff team, I even became good friends with him, Honestly Mannerwaffel is one of the top staff members that this community has had, his sheer dedication to this community is outstanding.

I somewhat agree that his activity is not at it's best, but what you all need to remember is that this is a volunteer role, we don't get paid to do this, I fully expect that his activity would obviously improve in the coming days, he's active in the team speak, we had a lovely discussion about the past in V1 last night, man those were good times.

After learning that Mannerwaffel was promoted to Administrator I was happy to hear about the good news, he was a very loyal and passionate member of the staff team.

Alex I understand your point and it is totally valid to make, Mannerwaffel may be adjusting back into the sway of things.
John Daymon Although this is your opinion I disagree, I've seen him online quite a bit.

Mannerwaffel is a great candidate for the role of Enforcer, anyone who has not had a chance to play or see what he is like then just imagine him like Jordan, he's an extremely friendly person who is always offering to help others, him being a firefighter in real life helps him in the position of authority when Enforcing on the server, he's learned so much in the past and present.

Fredy I'll give you 10 Mcdonalds if you accept.

I really don't know what else to say in the post but this is hopefully accepted.
If you consider 8 days as active then sure, but I really wouldnt, please note that it's not 8 days in a row, it's spread out.

Reaction score
All I have to say is that you have my full support Manner, and you always will. You brought me up before I was a staff member, you gave me the encouragement to improve on any mistake I made and you wasn't afraid to tell me if I'd messed up, a quality which is what I've carried through with me whilst being a staff member. Thank you for re-applying manner, it will be nice to have you back.

Kay

Reaction score
I only really comment on peoples applications when i really want them to become enforcer!
And I'm commenting on yours :p
Other than that I'm going to give all my SUPPORT! because , he was once a very good staff member i have heard? And so why don't you let him back to the PH Staff Family :D I never seen him break 1 rule , he's active Ingame and in the Help chat!

Reaction score
+ support adds realism to firefighting rp

He's actually a really nice guy, we went boating in the lake today and we all drowned. I feel that he's been here long enough to enforce the rules.

Reaction score
I know Mannerwaffel as a great Staff Member. He is friendly, respectful etc. It would be great if he would get his position back as he changed his mind from leaving.

Reaction score
I never really thanked you for removing the warning with the whole situation I caused in Ermaks Enforcer App. I have seen you from time to time and you make some amazing choices so welcome back.

Just give him his rank back already he earned it long ago.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're an awesome guy Manner, and I know you've tried to increase your activity recently but that isn't always enough. The community shifts over time, and we have so many new people who don't actually know who you are. You should utilize teamspeak a lot more and make sure your activity in game is on point. Try go cop, etc before applying next time as I don't feel this will be accepted.

You're a really good Administrator, so that side of stuff is good. Give it some time mate, I'm sure you'll do it.

User0

Was an awesome staff member overall. Despite coming back from inactivity he has been very active on TeamSpeak and the server over the past days. He is most definitely helpful on the server using /help or ooc function. He makes a good amount of reports showing which rules were broken and enough information to go off of. His rule knowledge is still there. He goes to role-play as an officer most of the time attempting to become the lt when possible. I'd say just wait a couple more days to get more seen by people.

Status
Not open for further replies.