[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
Does the travel ban for EU to NA also apply for NA to EU? Because if not stay the fuck away from us, you guys just reached more confirmed cases than China themselves, who knows how many asymptomatic carriers/shadow numbers (including me because of my work, fuck I need to get tested) are around. Especially Florida, pls stay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I work in an engineering firm, our work is not essential as we do not produce anything of vital importance.

All of our customers shut down last week because of the virus, yet my firm decides it's a good idea for us to remain open, despite our working conditions not meeting the requirements put in place by the UK GOV.

We literally can't stand 2 metres apart when working our machines, our machines are positioned in a way that when you are using them, you are at least <1 metre away from someone at all times, plus, the workplace is far from hygienic; so if I get the corona, it's because of my greedy bosses.

(Also, if I don't show up to work monday, I'd imagine I'd get the sack, and when I have shit to pay for like car insurance, I NEED the job.)

All this also doesn't help with the fact that the british public are genuine braindead incels who think it's a great idea to go against the governments instructions and still do public gatherings, and still not sticking the lockdown rules. Britbong retard

Reaction score
my company is one day too old to be eligable for government assistance. proper kek.
thankfully i don't need as it's not yet my primary source of income.
buy giftcards from small shops lads! they could use the cashflow in these months! try and support your bakers aswell, much better than supermarket bread anyways and they miss a shitload of income because of cancelled events and because companies arent ordering lunches

Reaction score
if they sack you, sue the fuck out of them. i dont think a company would like to make the news that they are forcing employees to work as a non-essential job. also, your labor laws seem to already got you covered under this anyways. dont stress!

Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting tested yesterday but that would mean contacting my doctor first to get permission first and then I can get tested. If I call them I already fear that I will get isolated ASAP even if test results will turn out to be negative due to my work. It's a shitshow.

Reaction score
i have friends going out left and right, just for a walk or something, i've even had a couple friends share a pipe to smoke, dumbest shit i've ever seen. I have not left the house but for grocery shopping which alone is wicked stressful