David's Serious Goodbye

Reaction score
I'd like 2 thank @Husky for laughs @Gimic for curry and a asshole the size of parker tunnel @ZecrazyScotsman for messing around everyday with me @Racxes for not helping me in my time of need @Tom Hill for saying sorry for abusing @John Daymon for banning me over a dare @Fredy for picking up his phone for me @Bolli for ignoring my steam messages @Sgt.James for always saying no to unban me no matter what it is @TinySlayer for threatening to ban me if i talk ooc again when i was doin nothing @SC3 Gazzy gaming for being a fucking meme @ErmakDimon for sounding like a 4 year old and screaming over u when trying to explain what happens in situations @Madda for asking me about my infected finger @Jordan for telling me to phone NHS/24 at 1AM @Creepis for being my cat @Medulla well some ppl know what i say about u :) @atomic_wizard for not knowing what slander is @Super_ for abusing and getting demoted but chris can abuse and stay admin ;( @Daigestive for being funny and a scary man who tickles my butthole @CodezBlack for showing me the ways of the force @KILLER for being a friend then going to rimlick jarheads atleast they don't need toilet paper now got big Bojing to lick their shit off @Exrobite for helping me understand perp @Taylor for being funny and hiding his cit hack for that long @LordTyla for being a hard nut @Speedy for thinking cause he's a carrot he can shout at ppl and trying to be hard @Adrish for being a wank @Feng Yamaguchi for trying to rape that small child in the forest @Cody Garrett for being the best hacker @Janice for sounding 12 and would never skip the red lights what a pussy @Smudger for letting me off with 3.4 @Carrot for never talking to me again after I said fuck off sorry btw @Logan Finch for being shit and getting banned 21 times @Jimmy Gerrard for being my non talking lover my cock feels soft now @ayjay for being a good officer and same for @D3V Don't think i'm getting unbanned now :)

For anyone who wants some welsh talk add me here

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Im going to miss you David, come back. Thats one less Irn Bru drinker that likes to blow his dad's bagpipe. First the Welsh now the Scottish are dropping like flies.

Reaction score
Hope to see you back David you were a funny cunt with 0 filter to you, shame to see it happen but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming. Make an appeal soon xoxo

Reaction score
@atomic_wizard for not knowing what slander is @Super_ for abusing and getting demoted but chris can abuse and stay admin

f16c96cc5fd9a63fd7444fcac88bb4de.png

fb85e92a8b48f726b4b44bf5c3175851.png

79273466dd4f2d86cba50dc0f46f8220.png

d2a381e492ca9483876ecca2747a3be7.png

Don't think you should be saying that.

Reaction score
David was a fucking meme.

F, he shall be missed.

No mention of me tho RIP :(

Reaction score
You see this deagle?I've had this deagle for 2 weeks I've killed like 16 people with it!

pmsl whenever he brings his deag out thats what he says ^^