Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
John Dagman's
fetch
nforcer application

IN-GAME NAME: John Dagman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think that I should be an Enforcer as I got good knowledge about the rules, I'm active on the server. I'm not biased as I usally don't make a relationship with any player(S) of course I can roll with someone but I dont call them my friends. I've been an enforcer on this server earlier and I joined it back in 2013, early November AFAIK. I also feel that I can contribute alot to the staff team. And now people are gonna ask; If you were a staff member earlier why aren't you anymore? Well I was in 9th grade and in Sweden you get a lot of tests due to that and I felt that I couldn't keep up with the studying back then, but now I feel that I'm ready to play all year long and that I can stay on, also I tried to come back but as a death shocked my family it kinda messed everything up again ( no that is not the application that is when I was an enforcer)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've been admin on some DarkRP servers and Perpheads. On the other hand I've been admin on a BF3 server and a CSS.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I do, I'm very active on our teamspeak server!

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam; [Hail Tanges] Filmjölk whatevah

Attachments

• conv_202.jpg
    conv_202.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
- Support

You are not active enough to be on the staff team.
You can be quite annoying in the team speak.
You can be very immature in game.
You backseat administrate a lot.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
- Support

Today I spent more than 3 hours on the server.

I know that I can be annoying on teamspeak.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
- Support

I usally ask people IC why they got a ticket if they're yelling at the officer. When im "immature" in-game it's usally late night. But I understand what you mean and I got punished last time I did it

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
- Support

When I comment on someone's post telling them to comment the one above instead that is due to the fact that people are doing it to get more posts.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
- Support

I hate to break it to you but 3 hours on the server is nothing.

Reaction score
-Support
You attacked a friend of mine, I pulled a gun on you later when we found you, you then went OOC saying how I was breaking the rules with unrealistic actions and stalling the RP, you were also walking around trying to escape during this time.
And as Lewis said, you can be immature, I saw you running around shouting profanities.

Reaction score
-support 3 days of activity really isn't much. There are people going for enforcer who have had months of the same or more activity on the server. Also there does not seem to be that much effort gone into this application when compared with applications like senlins for example

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
- Support

Lewis, 2 days ago I was on since 13-5 in the morning. and as I Said in My comment ; more than 3 hrs.

Reaction score
bensg said:
-Support
You attacked a friend of mine, I pulled a gun on you later when we found you, you then went OOC saying how I was breaking the rules with unrealistic actions and stalling the RP, you were also walking around trying to escape during this time.
And as Lewis said, you can be immature, I saw you running around shouting profanities.
Could you please explain that situation with more detail cus i cant remember about it

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
You were denied 5 days ago with the reason "You need to play more if you want your position back". 5 days of playing is not enough to prove you will keep playing, personally I don't believe you should have your enforcer rank reinstated. If you had to go inactive for 9th grade (Year 10) tests then you will most likely have to go inactive for your 10th grade exams as they will be the real thing; if this happens it will be the same situation again.
With school; It's not the same thing as in 9th grade, here we had it in almost all subjects but next year it's not the same

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
-support 3 days of activity really isn't much. There are people going for enforcer who have had months of the same or more activity on the server. Also there does not seem to be that much effort gone into this application when compared with applications like senlins for example
There are no req's for how long your application is supposed be.

Reaction score
No John just no. You annoy me sometimes on ts and you are always trying to command people around and you are clearly acting like a wannabe Enforcer atm which is worse than me when i recieved my Enforcer rank. You are too imature to handle the stuff and maybe try to act more mature IC aswell. As you could already think, a - Support from me. ~Paul

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
No John just no. You annoy me sometimes on ts and you are always trying to command people around and you are clearly acting like a wannabe Enforcer atm which is worse than me when i recieved my Enforcer rank. You are too imature to handle the stuff and maybe try to act more mature IC aswell. As you could already think, a - Support from me. ~Paul
I dont act like a wannabe... I ask people as you guys just sit there in teamspeak talking about people making a new post instead of commenting. if you take that as wannabe then it's GG

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
This doesn't make sense...first, you are talking about you not beeing a wannabe Enforcer and the n about spam posts and comments.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
John if we see someone posting just to get posts then we give them a warning, which sends them a pm about it.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Alright, thanks for you explaining that leyer. Now manner how am I then acting like one?

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Just look at yourself how you are acting on ts and what you are writing on other peoples ban requests/appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.