John Dagman Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Neutral

You were a decent enforcer before, but I mostly see your immature side of you, especially on teamspeak. As others have said, 1 week of activity is not really enough, I'd like to see more of you though. Good luck with your application.

You're a great guy and I hope you respect my current opinion. It could change at a later date.

Reaction score
-Support

I feel like you're not mature enough for this position. As you have shown on the comments above when people say what they think you just straight out deny it instead of saying okay I'll keep that in mind and try to fix it. Now also when you're on Teamspeak you act like you're above everyone and just keep annoying people.
When you're in-game you don't take it seriously enough, you act like everything is a joke and just mess about at times.(Sometimes you can RP properly) but I feel that you could do a bit better when you're role-playing. And then you decide to make a application 5 days after your old one got denied for inactivity. Not to mention you post on the forums that people are post-whoring which makes you a complete utter hypocrite because you're posting that just so you get an extra post instead of sending message to a mod or higher ranked to deal with it.

Ash

Reaction score
Isak said:
-Support

I feel like you're not mature enough for this position. As you have shown on the comments above when people say what they think you just straight out deny it instead of saying okay I'll keep that in mind and try to fix it. Now also when you're on Teamspeak you act like you're above everyone and just keep annoying people.
When you're in-game you don't take it seriously enough, you act like everything is a joke and just mess about at times.(Sometimes you can RP properly) but I feel that you could do a bit better when you're role-playing. And then you decide to make a application 5 days after your old one got denied for inactivity. Not to mention you post on the forums that people are post-whoring which makes you a complete utter hypocrite because you're posting that just so you get an extra post instead of sending message to a mod or higher ranked to deal with it.
Well said.

Reaction score
Isak said:
-Support

I understand what you mean with your post. I do know that I try to defend myself in the statements but as I Said I want and explanation on how I'm doing it wrong until I can change.

Reaction score
Isak said:
-Support

Just a quick reminder, instead of contacting mod+ or telling people about their post(s), you could just flag it.

Reaction score
Isak said:
-Support

And I cannot accept something that has no explaination on it. You can't really accept if someone says; it works like this no explanation. I wanna know how I annoy people. If you understand what I mean

Reaction score
I am going to ask an admin to close this, I thank everyone for commenting and giving me thoughts. And I am sorry for the dispute that we had Manner.

Reaction score
Isak said:
-Support

The people are explaining it, what can you not understand when someone says the period of time when you reapplied is to short or you are most likely going to be inactive when exams start.

Reaction score
Isak said:
-Support

Manner I've already stated that it's not the same in next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.