John Dagman Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
No John just no. You annoy me sometimes on ts and you are always trying to command people around and you are clearly acting like a wannabe Enforcer atm which is worse than me when i recieved my Enforcer rank. You are too imature to handle the stuff and maybe try to act more mature IC aswell. As you could already think, a - Support from me. ~Paul
Comment removed; inappropriate comment - 3bitzeret
User has received an infraction.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
No John just no. You annoy me sometimes on ts and you are always trying to command people around and you are clearly acting like a wannabe Enforcer atm which is worse than me when i recieved my Enforcer rank. You are too imature to handle the stuff and maybe try to act more mature IC aswell. As you could already think, a - Support from me. ~Paul
Alright, I commented on ONE appeal and the reason to my act in this appeal is because that I dealt with DrAntiMinge a lot when I was an enforcer. I never commented on a ban request (AFAIK)

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
How am I acting on ts? I just tell people if someone's breaking a rule as everyone else.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Jesus Christ......John another reason for giving you a - Support. You can't accept or tolerate it when you are beeing criticized by someone with his own opinion.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I do accept it but not when someone brings up things I don't do or can't explain how I do it.

Trande

Mannerwaffel said:
Maybe he just can't stand your quite rude behaviour. You don't criticise him, you just throw some bullshit in, without giving examples. Maybe you should re-read the definition of criticism.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Comment removed; inappropriate comment - 3bitzeret
User has received an infraction.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
No Jazz, we ain't gong to make flame duells. Keep these kind of post for you please.

Trande

Mannerwaffel said:
Well, it's in no way a flame war. It's called a discussion.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Did I say it is one? No. Is it one? No, aswell. I never said it is one.

Trande

Mannerwaffel said:
Never said it either. So, how about you give Daymon some legit criticism now?

Reaction score
I already said it, he starts giggeling and laughing on any dumb or not funny joke on ts, he is constantly talking even when he has been told to be quiet, he is posting on every single thread beeing made so people see who he is but from my point of view this kind of "postwhoring" is backfireing because some users keep writing "stop post-whoring" so like the new users on the introduction section think he is a retard or a "faggot". He is overdoing his attempt to look mature and as you can clearly see Trande, on every single god damned - Support here, he is making some stupid attemps to clearify that he can not acccept negative criticism and the fact that he can not be an Enforcer again a the moment.

~Peace out, Paul

should have been a comment but it has too many characters

Trande

Mannerwaffel said:
I already said it, he starts giggeling and laughing on any dumb or not funny joke on ts, he is constantly talking even when he has been told to be quiet, he is posting on every single thread beeing made so people see who he is but from my point of view this kind of "postwhoring" is backfireing because some users keep writing "stop post-whoring" so like the new users on the introduction section think he is a retard or a "faggot". He is overdoing his attempt to look mature and as you can clearly see Trande, on every single god damned - Support here, he is making some stupid attemps to clearify that he can not acccept negative criticism and the fact that he can not be an Enforcer again a the moment.

~Peace out, Paul

Was it really that hard? You shouldn't have used the r and the f word tho, lol.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

~Peace out, Paul

Stop writing stuff that is going to cause problems please, they are having a discussion - Swiper.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

~Peace out, Paul

Trande just, be quiet.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

~Peace out, Paul

What's the problem if I laugh? you're currently insulting my personality. If im now fucking annoying switch channel its open for you, its a free teamspeak. Im not posting on every single post.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

~Peace out, Paul

And you have to understand manner that I EXPLAIN things for em

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

~Peace out, Paul

I am switching channels but you are keep coming back.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

~Peace out, Paul

I'm not. You can join your enforcing channel if you wish.

Ash

Reaction score
Ash said:
-Support

You were denied 5 days ago due to inactivity, 5 days is not enough to get enforcer again.
Even so, you need to be more active than that. You can't come back for about a week and expect your rank back like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.