Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe you could be fit for Enforcer,
I just feel as if you hold grudges against people, and can't control them.
This is nothing personal as I've never disliked you, however I'd like to see you improve on that, and attempt to help people in chat more often, although that is not necessary tbh.

Good luck

Piz

Reaction score
Not enforcer material, sorry but from all I've seen with you is attitude, I'm sure you're lovely lad but don't think someone who's rude to others should represent staff team.

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
I don't think you're right for enforcer, as far as I've seen, you just seem to come online, raid a little then leave, which I wouldn't consider active enough for a staff role.

Additionally, while you're an alright guy most of the time, you seem to get toxic/unprofessional in OOC on occasion.

Also breaking 3.4 within a day of making application isn't best idea!

Last edited:
Reaction score
( Since my last post was deleted cause I tried to be positive, I'll rewrite it again, but differently. )

I like you Reece, good luck with your application.

I think you're a nice person, you are active lately indeed and you do stuff around the server.
Though I mostly see you raiding.. maybe you should do a bit more, be a cop, passively fuck around in the server like I do from time to time..

Or do the things @Tom does, make yourself a " cock curry " restaurant, trust me he made a shit ton of money out of it.

Also, another tip; you might call yourself active for playing a whole lot, but to be active you have to show yourself; go cop and patrol around the popular areas, make yourself seen, be nice and say whatever to anyone, help whoever needs it and make a joke here and there.

Or maybe that's just my way of being active.. anyways, good luck, again.

JRW

Reaction score
I usually rise to the occation, I like action on perp its part of the game, and sometimes when the servers a bit dead i get bored cause i dont really passive RP. But you've made some valid points thanks for the feedback

JRW

Reaction score
Thankyou very much, I try a bit of everything but what can i say i love a shootout aha

Reaction score
I spend a lot of time in game with joe so what I am about to say may be considered bias by some people but it is also genuinely what I believe.

Ever since I joined in late 2015, joe has been there to help me understand the rules and provide me with vital information that has helped me to enjoy my time here, this man literally taught me to grow back in the day. He always told me and helped me to stick within the rules and my record would have definitely been worse if he wasn’t here. I am not the only person who he’s helped like this before. Though he can get a bit salty in game, he can also be extremely helpful and funny, besides everyone gets a bit salty at times. I have no doubt from my experiences with him that he could excel as an enforcer. Good luck.

Reactions: JRW
Status
Not open for further replies.