Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
this shows you gunpointing me mid shootout when my life is in danger, and it just happens that you're shooting my friend, I had a realistic chance of escape it was just unfortunate there was a cop at the door coming in, as you see in the clip, you look away and im gone, which in my eyes is completely fine and if anything safer than staying on the stairs

Reaction score
I did actually mean sweaters been on a couple of times where you are talking about how you raided them and are pretty much rubbing it in there face in OOC. One of the least helpful people. Even the fact you are attempting to argue in your app proves how unready you are for enforcer. Just take the criticism not argue back from it.

Reaction score
Know him irl, sound guy, he has changed and is taking this seriously and would be a good addition to the staff team as he is active and has a good understanding over the rules, hence why he hasnt been warned/banned. +support

Reaction score
NO

You have a Hitler profile picture which really says everything about your personality, you get triggered really easily and seem to think because you joined in 2015 everyone is a nobody. You have legit Mass RDMed 2 times and if you got demoted or resigned you would probably go on a mass ban streak or something.

1567099610568.png
1567099625504.png

Not only that but these messages here, you clearly get really angry when someone calls you out for something. The fact that this was only last months says quite a bit.

-support

Reaction score
I don't think I have to explain why I'm not supporting this because it's already been listed by the boys above me, no we won't want you as a staff member because you feel like you suddenly changed in a week

Even tho this application has so many disagrees I can already see this getting accepted looking at previous applications :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.