Enforcer Application - Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mooney

IN-GAME NAME: Travis Rodriguez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84783184

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer because firstly, I have been playing this server for a long time now, even though this forum account was created in July, I have been on the server before that, a lot. I think i'm more ready to become an enforcer now than ever, I was inactive for a couple of months whilst I got everything together, I wasn't just away for no reason, I had a mass amount of exams to revise for and also my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, to which I began spending a lot of time with him, now I am back better than ever and more active than ever, i'm ready for it.

Secondly, I have studied the rules through and through, and no more rules will be broken. I assure you of that, nor will I be banned. I want to give back to the server now, I want to keep everything in check, even though the staff team do a fantastic job of it already, I want to add to it and contribute in PERP going forward as a server, although I picked up a some warnings & a couple of bans during my time on the server, I have certainly overcome these, I have come on in leaps and bounds, since my last warning I have certainly realised that I want to end up becoming a staff member on the server, so i've cracked down and became more serious and sensible than ever.

Thirdly, I have been staff on a few servers before, I progressed through the staff ranks on an old DarkRP server called DaT Gaming, which name was changed to VH Gaming, I went through everything, trial mod onto moderator, moderator onto admin, then finishing off as Head of Applications, in which I processed / reviewed every staff application coming in, deciding whether they deserve to become a trial mod or not.

During my time on the server, I developed all of my skills, handling situations, punishing the rule-breakers accordingly, I also developed a high level of professionalism.

I also am currently up to the Sergeant rank in the PD, where I developed / put my qualities to the test, my professionalism, my calmness and my assertiveness, gaining nineteen commendations supporting me in my work, as well as being out in the field, i've also taken on a role within Internal Affairs, a more administrative side of things. I have to review complaints on various officers and give a punishment as to which suits the matter. My role within Internal Affairs helps building skills / qualities needed to become an enforcer in various ways.

Lastly, ever since I came back I have ALWAYS been helping people where I can, i've been taking probationary officers out on regular patrols to help and build them as officers, and even in-character, i've taken new players on and shown them round the map, how to get started off, etc.
I have also been helping people out when they ask questions in OOC or the help chat too.

As well as helping a lot of players, i've also filed a lot of reports via F6 and mostly all of them ended up with a rule-breaker punished too, I am not applying to feel 'superior' above other players, i'm genuinely applying so I can give back to the server and help out the staff team.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Qualities I possess:

- I am a calm but also assertive person.
- I am very professional during serious situations.
- I have read the rules through and through, I possess good rule knowledge.
- I am dedicated, active and hardworking within the community.

_________________________________________________________________________________

ACTION REQUESTS:

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-skylar.24259/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-dankquan-jamalkins.24284/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ace-phillips-3-9.24233/
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-barone-mauriello.17734/

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Requirement met (One+ month)
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. - Requirement met
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - Requirement met
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - Requirement met
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server - Requirement met

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am ALWAYS on the team-speak, from my computer turning on in the morning to my computer turning off before I go to sleep.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I fully understand and accept all of my warnings / bans, I have overcome them all and I have developed & matured thoroughly, I used my most recent one as a massive learning curve, and it's directed me in the right path and drove me towards becoming an enforcer, I really hope that you give me the chance to show you why I should be a member of the staff team.

Thank-you for reading my enforcer application, I hope you consider me.

Reaction score
"If you don't stop I'll walk in"

You're a great lad, even though I was gone for almost a month it's great to be back and see one of my old friends apply for Enforcer. I definitely think you're up to it because I've never seen you do something wrong other than watching as I'm burnt to a crisp by my own molotov. Good luck.

+Support

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mooney

IN-GAME NAME: Travis Rodriguez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84783184

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer because firstly, I have been playing this server for a long time now, even though this forum account was created in July, I have been on the server before that, a lot. I think i'm more ready to become an enforcer now than ever, I was inactive for a couple of months whilst I got everything together, I wasn't just away for no reason, I had a mass amount of exams to revise for and also my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, to which I began spending a lot of time with him, now I am back better than ever and more active than ever, i'm ready for it.

Secondly, I have studied the rules through and through, and no more rules will be broken. I assure you of that, nor will I be banned. I want to give back to the server now, I want to keep everything in check, even though the staff team do a fantastic job of it already, I want to add to it and contribute in PERP going forward as a server, although I picked up a some warnings & a couple of bans during my time on the server, I have certainly overcome these, I have come on in leaps and bounds, since my last warning I have certainly realised that I want to end up becoming a staff member on the server, so i've cracked down and became more serious and sensible than ever.

Thirdly, I have been staff on a few servers before, I progressed through the staff ranks on an old DarkRP server called DaT Gaming, which name was changed to VH Gaming, I went through everything, trial mod onto moderator, moderator onto admin, then finishing off as Head of Applications, in which I processed / reviewed every staff application coming in, deciding whether they deserve to become a trial mod or not.

During my time on the server, I developed all of my skills, handling situations, punishing the rule-breakers accordingly, I also developed a high level of professionalism.

I also am currently up to the Sergeant rank in the PD, where I developed / put my qualities to the test, my professionalism, my calmness and my assertiveness, gaining nineteen commendations supporting me in my work, as well as being out in the field, i've also taken on a role within Internal Affairs, a more administrative side of things. I have to review complaints on various officers and give a punishment as to which suits the matter. My role within Internal Affairs helps building skills / qualities needed to become an enforcer in various ways.

Lastly, ever since I came back I have ALWAYS been helping people where I can, i've been taking probationary officers out on regular patrols to help and build them as officers, and even in-character, i've taken new players on and shown them round the map, how to get started off, etc.
I have also been helping people out when they ask questions in OOC or the help chat too.

As well as helping a lot of players, i've also filed a lot of reports via F6 and mostly all of them ended up with a rule-breaker punished too, I am not applying to feel 'superior' above other players, i'm genuinely applying so I can give back to the server and help out the staff team.

Qualities I possess:

- I am a calm but also assertive person.
- I am very professional during serious situations.
- I have read the rules through and through, I possess good rule knowledge.
- I am dedicated, active and hardworking within the community.

ACTION REQUESTS:

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-skylar.24259/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-dankquan-jamalkins.24284/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ace-phillips-3-9.24233/

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Requirement met (One+ month)
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. - Requirement met
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - Requirement met
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - Requirement met
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server - Requirement met

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am ALWAYS on the team-speak, from my computer turning on in the morning to my computer turning off before I go to sleep.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I fully understand and accept all of my warnings / bans, I have overcome them all and I have developed & matured thoroughly, I used my most recent one as a massive learning curve, and it's directed me in the right path and drove me towards becoming an enforcer, I really hope that you give me the chance to show you why I should be a member of the staff team.

Thank-you for reading my enforcer application, I hope you consider me.
Yes!
First met travis on a patrol and it was a blast imo. What can I say? Your app meets the expectations of the staff team and I don't see a reason why they wouldn't accept you. Your rule/law knowledge is excelent and I wish you good luck in your application ;).

Reaction score
Well, Travis, one of my closest friends on the server, you have helped me a lot in progressing my own roleplay skills and have made me into a better person on the server, without you I don't think I would have the confidence that I do have. Your one of the most active people I know, your always engaging in role play situations and never fail to amaze me in these situations, you take your own time out to help others learn ways to make money or learn the rules and follow them whether that be on the forums, teamspeak or on the help/ooc chats, your a very nice guy and always up for a laugh which is one of the things I love about you, you have one of the best knowledge for the law and rules of the server I have seen and you never break either. I cant think of a better candidate than Travis and I want to see this accepted. A HUGE +SUPPORT FROM ME :) GOOD LUCK

Reaction score
Definite support on this one, I have been back for only a few days and constantly seen Mooney helping players in game and OOC, I have so far not seen Mooney break a single rule and all i've seen is an approachable helpful character thats you mooney by the way so I am more than happy to support this application.

Reaction score
What a fucking geeza super friendly and well-known guy in the community, always see this guy helping out and generally communicating with the community in the shoutbox along with ingame, a great candidate for the position
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.