AyJay (AyJay Harlem) - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Still love you boo <3

No but +Support, you've always done a great job and am suprised that you haven't been excepted yet again already. Merry Christmas, and see ya soon!

Reaction score
+Support well i think he is a HelpFull man and he show Respect For other People So I have made a +Support today

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Ayjay is a great guy, i dont know him aswell as some others but from what i have heard he did alot for the community and deserves this rank.

P.S Report whore? Are you kidding? Whats wrong with always helping people out, i think this phrase should be condemned!

Ayjay

Reaction score
A few people who have -supported me on this application, or have put a neutral statement; I feel that I may have changed in many of your eyes so If you'd edit your post it'd be much appreciated.

Also, a couple of people have been commenting on my activity on the server - I'm normally on quite late from around 8pm - 9am in the morning if I stay up, sometimes longer. Just thought I'd add that, because not everyone see's me about ;)

Deleted member 5920

Ayjay has my support as already stated he used to not be my favourite person as a staff member (thought he was a fucking cunt) but now I feel he has changed (only slightly a cunt) and he would be just what the staff team needs.

Reaction score
Ayjay, you have changed alot. You've improved your mistakes, and you're alot nicer ( I hope that wasn't an insult to you).

Reaction score
even if i said my opinion on a previous application, i'd like to remember my +support you are doing a lot for this community and it makes no sense that you aren't a staff member :confused:

Reaction score
You've been inactive pretty long but you came back, well i will give you a +Support You're a great roleplayer, you can enforce the rules of course Goodluck in ur application!

05.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.