AyJay (AyJay Harlem) - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ayjay; Support will be given by me.
Let's make it short. When I joined, you were the staff member I put as example of others, you were the most coolest guy I met.
-You are calm, very calm if I should mention.
You are respectful and patient, entertaining person. I haven't seen you doing anything that I regret seeing so you're in fact just awesome.
Larger +support - ?

Wait, I recently just made my second request which apparently was for a verbal warning on Joao.

I made it because, I recently left my organization, and suddenly, even OOC'ly, most of those that were part of it, also the ones that left it, starts raging more at me, apparently.
I made the warning request for Joao, as I though he would learn not to rage, espically not by being offensive in OOC. So basically, I though I could make a request, get it considered or something.

Later on, I saw other people's comments. I started thinking oh noes I'm getting unpopular over a warning request, so I made a report on your post and my own post to get either of those removed/closed, however then it got accepted.

People has a different mind of things, and I thought at the start this would be okay, however I later regret it over @AySanta comment ->
  • This is absolutely stupid, you want someone to get a warning for something like this?
    Do you really think that this is valid, he called you an idio,t he didn't break any severe rules and barely broke 1.1.

The warning system is to sanction people and give them infractions for breaking rules so the staff team can keep a track of what they have done wrong. He has done nothing wrong in my eyes, and as Chrissy said this is so petty.
  • I appreciate that your comment was edited by a forum moderator, as first of all, you commented "valid, he called you an idio,t he didn't break any severe rules and barely broke 1.1."
  • First of all, you didn't even look at the evidence properly, maybe you were tired? It doesn't matter. If you were tired, it's fine, but calling me 'Idiot' (got edited by a mod) is completely nonsens. If you behave like a child which you did in that comment, I can't bother looking at any comments you make on other warning requests. " Hey idiot, this guy barely broke bla bla" What do you think I'm up to now? I suddenly left on inactivity, not due to holidays or something! I left for being insulted by a child who apparently freaks out at persons who are new at making requests and doesn't yet know much what is worth/not worth to make a request for. I can't imagine you being in the staff team and responding to requests in this manner. You can say it's pathetic to change my decision which i'm doing now, but I will stick to it, as I literally can't watch a former moderator outraging at a person making a valid verbal warning request. You do not have my support.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Despite Ayjay always insulting you he is genuinely nice person and knows and can Enforce the rules. +Support. It's almost as surprising as discovering I'm actually smart ;)

Reaction score
I don't think i said anything, But heres my opinion, Where should i start? :D
I havn't seen you doing reports, Probaly i just joined when you left 3 days after :p
Well, A load of people say you are a enforcer matrial, And active etc etc, But how ever
I can't jugde icly, The thing is i never saw you in a sit, That means i don't know, How you are OOCly,
As far as i can say, Since i don't have teamspeak, And i don't think i saw you helping people on the help chat, But all that away, I don't have teamspeak as mentioned, I wish to know how you are OOCly, And not ICly, I havn't really been near you, (Expect from the time i was in Eddie's org) And all your memebers was disrespectfull, BUT THATS IC, So i dunno, What to say, Neutral.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Acting quite badly towards me, not too sure about this.
-Support

Edit : I posted a ban request on Ayjay and since then I feel that his attitude towards me has been changed to the worse. I sense therefore that this potential admin may be biased in the future, thanks.

I also just witnessed Ajyaj, along with his friends, break 3.15 by turning the business sector into a derby, so there is my reason to as why I feel this way.

I'd just like to point out a few things here, you posted a ban request on me which you were so positive that you were right and it got denied - You actually made a ban request and ended up getting yourself a warning. Well done.

You then also posted a ban request on one of my good friends, that also got denied.

What I'm trying to say here, is you have a very bad judgment of people; therefore I'm not going to take on board your opinion for me. You just seem like a very angry man who has a grudge against me.

Reaction score
+ Support,
After dealing with some rule breakers today with Ayjay, I believe that himself and myself both still can do the job. Ayjay definitely can be a great Enforcer, Moderator, and Administrator.

Reaction score
I think Ayjay deserves this postion, like he said he has been part of the staff team before, but he left due to irl stuff going on, he also has a good knowledge of the rules and i think he is a general overal great, person for the job.

+Support

Reaction score
So while I was giving a - Support to Blackdown, I thought I could post my + Support here as I forgot to. So let us start here from the begining. AyJay, showed in his staff career, that he is totally capable of handling admin sits fast, calm and very professional. AyJay was known in the team as the "Report-whore" but who cares? He did them so good, that I was glad he was dealing with them, instead of some other admins, who aren't in the team anymore. AyJays play style might anger a lot of people but on his OOC/Admin side, he is totally different but that is how "ROLEPLAY" should be, your character is NOT your real personality.. people who come here to - Support are just angry and butthurt, because they got #rekt by AyJay in-game. I can only say what @LEWIS 088 has stated and that is why I think, we need AyJay back in the team to help us and the playerbase and to support the Users with their problems.

Haters gonna hate, the love parade.

Reaction score
Very experienced player in the community! Big +Support from my side!
- Ayjay has lots of experience as staff ranks all the way up to Administrator!

Trande

British faggot No 1

He was a great Admin, and is a nice person to talk to, if you are nice to him too, obviously. Don't fucking close it again. + support

Reaction score
when i started playing you were such a nice guy and also a good staff member: always online on the forum and responding to most of my reports and when you left i was also truly sad. but those last times i saw you as a very rude guy and i couldn't even believe at all the reports you got (which i believe the last one clearly show you were in fault) i'm then going to give a -support

//EDIT: In those 2 weeks (since my -support to now) I was able to see you under a better point of view, so i decided to change my vote into a +support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ayjay, I really think that you deserve to be a part of the staff team again. You actually are enforcer material. We played a lot with each other back in times. Anyway, I don't give a shit about that you have resigned "many times". I think you are here to stay. I think you are a good roleplayer and a very happy person. Good in admin situations, calm and make the right decision. We have a special friendship ;) I am going to give you a big +Support and I wanna wish you good luck! I'm glad that you are back buddy.

/Blomman

Reaction score
I am pending between Neutral/+Support.

Support Reasons:
-Good Knowledge of the rules
-Has been a good staff member
-Very Active on the server and teamspeak
Neutral Reasons:
-Can be rude - ish sometimes
-Already left a few times.

Anyways, good luck ;)

Reaction score
From your past experience as Enforcer/Mod/Admin i can easily support this. I may not be active but during the time he was staff it gave him alot more experience then any of these new candidates. Your saying hes a rude man. He is. But in character. Out of character hes actually quite friendly.

Reaction score
Oh wow, I thought I already commented here.. anyways

When Ayjay first joined the community I was an enforcer (back in da dayz before I got demoted) I was trying to enforce the rules on him as he broke 3.21 however Ayjay was a r00d man then and I would never ever +support him if that behaviour was still here.

This is the new AyJay after his experience of being a staff member. AyJay is a very nice guy, a very calm and cool to hang around with, to be honest the most chill guy you can actually talk to. ( Thats why he's not stabbed yet. ) AyJay has often gotten reports on him that I've taken when for example they believe AyJay is breaking 3.4 and I must say AyJay has been the calmest person in reports I've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.