AyJay (AyJay Harlem) - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: AyJay Harlem

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:62965062

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Hi, I'm AyJay - I'm the guy who's probably either shooting you in the face or shouting insults at you through the window of my Prius.

My resignation from my role as Administrator was a few months ago, I gained this rank by doing the most reports on the staff team to a high standard, helping people
through troubles on the server, being a fair judge of every situation and overall being pretty good at my job.
I've left the community a number of times, and I completely understand how that would sway your opinion of me away; but my activity has resumed and I feel that
I am in a strong, stable position to start playing the server again and become an Enforcer.

Being an Enforcer is awful, I've been there - But it's the point where you prove yourself not just to the staff team and Senior Administration but to the entire
community as a whole. Since quitting my position, more and more people have joined the community who I have never met and their opinion of me is probably not
the best. My Character 'AyJay Harlem' is completely different to what you get during Admin sits and speaking to me on a 1-1 level. I'm a banterous guy, and love a bit
of humour but when it is needed I can be professional and serious in every situation which I handle.

Many people such as (@Mannerwaffel) can +1 to say that I was a 'report whore' each day I'd spend hours upon hours responding to reports, I didn't really do this
for a higher position or more respect - I did it because I enjoy it, I love turning up to reports and helping people out in their situations. I feel it is
quite rewarding, in some strange way. My stage of inactivity in the past few months was due to a exam within college, which was the biggest exam which I am going to face for a long while yet; meaning that
all my free time (most of the time) will be spent on PERPheads, helping out.

I meet every requirement which is listed, and hopefully the community feels that I would be a good candidate for this position along with the Senior Administration team.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Nope.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Online daily, mostly on my PC; sometimes on my phone.
Always happy to help, and up for some devvo banter.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would understand if this took a long time to decide, as I know I have made mistakes in the past and no doubt have a lot of making up to do in the long run both to Senior Administration and the community as a whole. I am now back and I am dedicating my time towards playing on the server, and hopefully that dedication can be turned into time spent dealing with and helping users.

This does seem like the last chance really, and I'd just like to stress to you how much I'd love to be apart of the staff team once again.

Hopefully the Administration team feels the same way.

- AyJay

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whats the point if you quit after 2 weeks again ?

Jokes aside i still believe you are Enforcer "Material" even though sometimes you behave like a child. Other then that i see no issues why you should not be given another chance to prove yourself worthy of holding the title Staff Member.

Wish you luck.

Supporting this application.

Reaction score
+Support

Although AyJay hasent been extremley active over the last couple of weeks, im still positive that he could easily handle the rank of an Enforcer, best of luck my good friend!

Reaction score
+Support

I got to say, AyJay was a pretty good Enforcer when I used to be active on PERP.
He may have resigned, but judging by his behavior and actions before, he still will be a great Enforcer as he was prior to resigning.
You're really positive and I know you can handle being an enforcer due to your previous knowledge of being one. I give you the best of luck with your application. You deserve to prove yourself as an Enforcer once again. Best of luck AyJay!

Reaction score
Well ... Ayjay ... I just have to say this:

- Nice guy (when he wants to);
- Good understanding of the rules;
- Nice RP;

Mate ... Take this: + Support

PS: Good luck on your application.

Reaction score
- Is a Furry
- Calm and Collective
- Responsible
- Good Role-player
- Knows the rules

- Rejoined community after claiming to leave
- Left about 4 times

Final Verdict:

3/5

= +Support

wait a second...

3/5 = 3...

Triangles have 3 sides.

Ayjay Harlem = 2 names

3-2 = 1

Eye of Horus has 1 eye

iloominaty conf1rmed

i-knew-it_o_2775335.webp

Reaction score
Hello Ayjay,
You are a nice guy and was a good enforcer. But when you got moderator and admin you where not always as nice as you where. You manage to be too negative about things a lot and want to be powerfull ingame (i understand) but that makes you negative in alot of situations. So this is a -support from me! I can state you a lot of reasons more why you should not become enforcer but i would be busy too long on commenting on this and it would become a toonlong postm

Reaction score
As I've earlier said he did his job as admin pretty well and im sure he also will do it well as enforcer. +Support

Reaction score
I think AyJay is an incredible guy. He's interesting, funny as hell and a nice guy overall. :):):)

He's got great potential to become an Enforcer. He has a good grasp of the rules, he CAN be very calm and serious about situations, and finally he has a good understanding of people which is important.

+ SUPPORT

Reaction score
Yes please.

Before when AyJay was a Moderator, he showed a brilliant rule knowledge and wouldn't say no to a report! I haven't seen him recently but from what I have seen in the past, he should get what he deserves (again).

Reaction score
+Support

He was a brilliant enforcer and a brilliant moderator. It was only when he got to admin which I saw problems. He's a nice guy when get want's to be. I like how his IC personality is similar to mine to be honest. Really nice guy, not sure if he's active or not though, to add he's being very supportive throughout my recent times here, which I highly appreciate.

Chicken.jpg

+1 deserves it

watch you dont get aids off jake mcmanus or tomm watt or tickled up the bum by will mcguiness

Reaction score
-Support
Nah, You have left twice now, the last being less than a month ago, and came back what, 1 week later? I do not believe you can commit to being an enforcer again, I have seen you raging too many times in OOC as well. Anyway, there is my opinion, do with it, as you will.

EDIT: NEUTRAL I have spent a little more time with AyJay recently and have decided to edit my previous post.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
-Support
Nah, You have left twice now, the last being less than a month ago, and came back what, 1 week later? I do not believe you can commit to being an enforcer again, I believe you wish to be enforcer to get "back into the gang." I have seen you raging too many times in OOC as well. Anyway, there is my opinion, do with it, as you will.

The thing is, I was a dedicated staff member for months - My commitment for this server is unreal; I do want to 'get back into the gang' because I love being an Administrator and dealing with reports, etc. I completley understand that this is your opinion, but I guess opinions are just based off a persons intrests.

-Support.
- Left the community many times.
- Has no respect for anyone but himself.
- Never seen actually roleplay.

I love how you changed this from a +support to a -support, I have respect for every single memebr of this community, I roleplay every single day to a high level and have left twice.

Reaction score
Although Ayjay has left the community on several occasions this nonetheless should affect his application only to the extent if he plans to leave again. Life is easily able to get in the way or a change of heart towards anything can affect ones opinion or choice to play.

Ayjay, may sometimes become his not very friendly person who seems completely different to his other side, as if its another person, but I guess overall its not too damaging on this. He is clearly knowledgeable of the rules, and even when he was well 'different' towards me, I withhold any disagreements to write this. + Support.

Reaction score
Well, you were a decent moderator before, but sometimes you were rude-ish to people. I don't know if you were rude to me because I can't remember. You also were a bit "angry" sometimes. Other than that.

Neutral leaning to a +support.

Status
Not open for further replies.