AyJay (AyJay Harlem) - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After being with AyJay for a while I think he is more than ready for the role again. He was a great staff meber and he can easly do this again. He knows all of the rules and good rp'er.

You have my support. Good luck.

Reaction score
  • +Support

Saw you playing with my brother, no rules broken, no bad things said. Plain good fucking player.
Banter.

Hax

Reaction score
+ Support, although he gets rekt constantly and rages a lot he can handle this position easily

Reaction score
-support

Incredibly power horny person, a great example of a person that should not be given any kind of power what so ever. In my eyes hes not enforcer material WHAT SO EVER.

Reaction score
Acting quite badly towards me, not too sure about this.
-Support

Edit : I posted a ban request on Ayjay and since then I feel that his attitude towards me has been changed to the worse. I sense therefore that this potential admin may be biased in the future, thanks.

I also just witnessed Ajyaj, along with his friends, break 3.15 by turning the business sector into a derby, so there is my reason to as why I feel this way.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I do fully understand I may of upset some people, but my in-character personality is completley different to when we're actualyl on talking-level. Once you get to know me, I feel that I'm a nice guy aha.
Eitherway, reports and administrating alike I take every user into consideration and I just want the people who have -supported to understand that.

I have taken on board your critisims, and will work completley on trying to fix them things that people do not like about me. If you do have any problems, feel free to add me on steam.

Deleted member 1321

-Support

From what i've gotten of you the last few days where i've seen you ingame you can't really RP properly, you're breaking basic rules and actually deserve a ban more then a promotion

Reaction score
+Support from me
All these people are mad because they were in the wrong on ban requests

Deleted member 1235

-Support

I've watched you blatantly break a rule of which you showed no interest in apologising or even acknowledging that you're in the wrong. From what I know if you it would have to be a no. Just my opinion, good luck with your application though.

Reaction score
Huge +Support !

You deserve another chance, When you were admin you took care of reports in a good way even though they didnt always end up in my favour. However you got a good rule knowledge and you deserve being an admin again since you did a good job when you were admin.

For all of those that have chosen to -Support, keep in mind that having a slightly reckless behaviour
in-character doesnt mean that you cant administrate.

Reaction score
+Support.

Ayjay already has experience of being a staff member on perpheads, he's active on the server and teamspeak, I believe his knowledge of the rules is adequate enough to land himself a position as enforcer again. Really nice guy, funny at times, and rages like a kid when he gets rekt, Bantz.

Reaction score
Obviously AyJay deserves this position.

However I do agree that he can be a bit overly aggressive at times.

But a lot of you are judging him for how he acts in game as a character.
If you knew AyJay at all you would know he has two sides, His in game side and his out of character side.

His in game self is an absolute dick to the civilians. What does this even have to do with how he would administrate? We all have our characters that we like to "role play"

When AyJay is out of characters he is a calm professional who is always motivated and active enough to get the job done. How do I know? Well I was once myself a Moderator on the server along with AyJay who was a Administrator. He was often the person doing all of the reports while other staff members were to darn lazy to do them themselves.

He does not get angry or rude in admin situations.

Finally to add up most of you people who are - supporting him are either:

1. Mad
2. Judging him for his IC self.
3. You have been a member here for 5 minutes and know nothing at all ever.
4. Your just - supporting him because you don't like him.
5. You have probably been banned by him in the past and want revenge.

So stop whining and actually look at the reasons why you are giving him bad suppports as quite honestly it is pathetic.

Oh and if you were wondering - + SUPPORT

Reaction score
-Support do not deserve to be an enforcer ever again. Rude kid who doesnt know how to handle reports and got anger issues

Reaction score
I have noticed Ayjay being rather rude and aggressive at times, which can be understandable, but only to a certain extent (everyone has been in this situation), I believe you should try to keep a lid on your cussing too, as I have seen it blow out of proportion quite a few times.

Judging from what other members have said, you have broken a rule or two in the close past...

I'm not too sure on what to vote right now, however I have highlighted the key issues I have with you at the moment.

Good-luck.

Reaction score
+Support we turned buisness shop 7 into grove st. Hes an awesome roleplayer and knows the rulez c;

Reaction score
Don't post useless information/slanderous accusations on someone's application, take it over steam chat and discuss it.
User received a warning for unnecessary post. - Standish

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.