[Enforcer] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier -Contributing more to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before you read this, i know you think it is too early. But i changed my mind, i want to be an enforcer instead.

IN-GAME NAME: My name is [PH] jjjackier
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGE: I am 12 - 13 years old, almost 13. I know I might be very young but I can be very mature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEAM ID: My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:58212625

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) I would love to become an enforcer instead.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Well, as a Helper I am now i feel like I am not contributing more to the server than I already am.
I really love Perpheads so I want to keep it clean from rulebreakers, there are alot of them. The staff list is very big, and I know most of them and they are my friends.
I am very active on the forums and the server itself. As you can see im a Senior Member, so Im not lying about being active on forums.
At first I was a noob, but look where I am now. All i need is my friends to keep me happy.
Perpheads is a very addictive gamemode because of the genius coding, the addons and the rules. [Thanks Fredy and Stephen]
It says Ive been playing perpheads for 1 - 2 weeks. My total session in gmod is 779 hours, that is a big number, and most of it is from Perpheads.
Perpheads was made for roleplaying, and roleplaying is my favourite, thats why Im even here, making this topic. From these 6-7 months has been the best of my life.
I feel like Im qualified for this job.
Im not gonna abuse anything if you are wondering.
Perpheads will always have the best coding and be the best gamemode.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was the oldest Administrator on a superfamous DarkRP server named SmurfRP, but has been closed down for reasons I dont know.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Now, I know you may say that it's too early for me, but I changed my mind. I want to contribute more to the server than I already have, I feel like Im not helping enough. I want to be an enforcer to keep the server clean and safe from rulebreakers.
At first i wanted to be an Enforcer, but i went for Helper to see how it went. But i didnt know i was ACTUALLY gonna be accepted. I feel like Helper is the wrong job for me because i have more experience with the rules then helping in /help. Bump the info above this one. I really hope I dont get a demotion from this post. Im only giving it a shot, and if Senior Admins think I need more playtime or it's too early, I will work on it.

CONTACT INFORMATION: I have no microphone, my laptop has a problem with it. I only have Steam chat and TeamSpeak 3.

Add me if you want: [PH] jjjackier

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day!

Reaction score
+support, i just think you might need a microphone for dealing with admin situations, but apart from that, go for it!

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
You became a helper today, its too early to become an enforcer in my opinion. -Support.
Im not asking for a promotion or anything.
I just felt like i needed to give the server more help than i already have.
I wanted to be an Enforcer at first, but i started with Helper to see how things went.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
+support, i just think you might need a microphone for dealing with admin situations, but apart from that, go for it!
Thanks!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+support

*active
*Mature
*good experience
*Great application

Good luck!
Thank you so much Sen!
It's really appreciated!

Reaction score
All the things Senlin said, but I'm not sure if the server currently needs more enforcers. If The server needs them, I would deffinately give you a + support!

Reaction score
We already have an overabundance of enforcers. You've just been promoted to helper - I get the feeling that you're just not satisfied with what you get as a helper and want more privileges. Other than that, it's way too early for you. You signed up to be specifically a helper, and that's what you are now. I believe that you should wait a month or two before re-applying for another rank. Based on this, I'm giving you a -support/neutral.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
We already have an overabundance of enforcers. You've just been promoted to helper - I get the feeling that you're just not satisfied with what you get as a helper and want more privileges. Other than that, it's way too early for you. You signed up to be specifically a helper, and that's what you are now. I believe that you should wait a month or two before re-applying for another rank. Based on this, I'm giving you a -support/neutral.
It's not i want more priviliges.
Like i said to PickleTennisBurrito: I wanted to be an Enforcer at first but i went for Helper to see how it went.
But thanks for the feedback.

Reaction score
Your roleplay is good and so on. However you kept asking people what powers they get and currently it feels like you only want enforcer for the "powers" +/- neutral

Reaction score
Your roleplay is excellent and your knowledge about the game is also bountiful. However you should get more administration experience first. You need to be able to display excellent diplomacy skills under pressure. Try seeing if you can shadow some admins for a bit before applying.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Your roleplay is good and so on. However you kept asking people what powers they get and currently it feels like you only want enforcer for the "powers" +/- neutral
Mate, that is 100% false, what i asked was stupid and i shouldn't have done that.
I dont care about powers, i was asking what powers it had because, lets say a cop drove on red light speeding with no sirens on. Then i could use physgun to stop him and warn him. But i know only Moderators and over can now.
Powers means nothing to me and i dont know why you would think i wanted power.
Thanks for the feedback anyway :c

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Your roleplay is excellent and your knowledge about the game is also bountiful. However you should get more administration experience first. You need to be able to display excellent diplomacy skills under pressure. Try seeing if you can shadow some admins for a bit before applying.
Chrissy, like i said, i've been the oldest admin on a superfamous server which closed down for reasons i dont know.
I was an admin for 1 year so i think i have enough experience.
Thanks for the feedback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.