[Enforcer] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier The big step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: My InGame name is: Jack Kier

AGE: I am currently 12 - 13 years old, I might be young, but I am very mature.

STEAM ID: My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:58212625

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I feel like I should be an Enforcer because I am very active on the forum and the server itself. I have good knowledge about the rules, I have never been banned. Also I am an elite member. I have always been nice to the staff and Enforcers/Helpers, I have never done anything bad or anything against them, I have always been honest and I have started using my microphone ( It is not the best but I plan on buying a better one) I have made tons of friends, I have been friends with thealex3991, Alex_:D, Menta, Jack Flagg, Alien Dave, Reiss, Puma123, ToffelFabrikken, Prodreamdeath, PickleTennisBurrito, Ragnarock, Twitty, Chrissy, Paradoxin, Senlingamers and etc. My total session has been 892 hours. The coding is genius [Thanks Fredy and Stephen] The first time I joined PerpHeads, I knew I belong on that server. I have a thing for roleplaying and I totally just love it. I type correctly like a mature person. My roleplaying is excellent and I have catched quite a few rulebreakers, I think about more than 20 or so. I feel like this is a job that fits my personality. Being an Enforcer is a big deal for me because that means it is my job to be "an admin on foot" as they call it. I have full responsibility for my actions and I have never cheated or anything like that. I am addicted to PerpHeads, I join it every day to have fun but I cannot have fun if there are always gonna be someone who is gonna ruin it, and I am talking about the rule breakers here. If I get accepted, I know that it is my responsibility for every action I do. So that is why I am taking this chance.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was an owner of a minecraft server, and the oldest admin on a super famous DarkRP server named SmurfRP.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope that no one goes seriously harsh on me. I am making this because I want to help the server to clean the rulebreakers.

CONTACT INFORMATION: I can be contacted through Teamspeak 3, and Steam chat. But I have to tell you, I have a shitty microphone and as I said I am planning to buy a new one.

If I wrote something wrong, please tell me.

Thank you for reading, and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.