[Enforcer] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: My InGame name is: Jack Kier
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGE: I am currently 12 years old (I know what you are thinking, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG. I might be young, but I am mature.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUNTRY: I live in the scandinavian area up in the North named Norway
STEAM ID: My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:58212625
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
Well, I believe I should become an Enforcer for the hard work I've done for the server.
I have a very good knowledge of the rules and I believe I am ready for the job. I am active on both the forum and the server itself. As you can see I am an Elite member
I know how to handle with situations and I help the other players understand of what is right and what is wrong.
I believe I can be a good Enforcer and contribute more to the PerpHeads staff team. I haven't broken any rules recently or anything like that.
I've been a Helper for atleast 3 - 4 months and I feel this is the time I should change my ways and take the next step for the staff team.
I have always respected people in every way I can, I am friendly, I am calm, and I know how to do things right.
I am a very experienced roleplayer and I have bought my new microphone so I can use it Ingame.
As an Enforcer I can help the staff team with minor issues, by this I mean when I see a staff talking to a player who broke a rule (Example: Patrolling as roadcrew) So I can take over that minor issue so the other staff can handle with other situations. I take full responsibility for my actions and not to blame others for the problem that has appeared.
I have more than 1000 hours of gameplay in Gmod and most of that is because of PerpHeads. PH is a Serious Roleplaying server, and I like roleplaying so I decided to make the next big steps.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was an administrator on a Roleplaying server named SmurfRP, but not so popular today. Also, I was an administrator on a famous minecraft server (Closed down)
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to thank everyone for the support they have given me and all the respect.
CONTACT INFORMATION:
I got skype (Not saying due to exploit)
I have TeamSpeak 3
I got Steam chat (Add me: [PH] jjjackier)

Thank you for reading, and goodbye.

Reaction score
+Support
+ Active on the server alot
+ Great knownlage about the rules
+ Alot of forum acticvity
+ Great to roleplay with
+ Helps alot

-/+ Not really active on teamspeak

Reaction score
Redbully14 said:
+Support
+ Active on the server alot
+ Great knownlage about the rules
+ Alot of forum acticvity
+ Great to roleplay with
+ Helps alot

-/+ Not really active on teamspeak
Thank you for the Support!

Reaction score
Wait for my +/- Support until later. But for now just something else; I'm 13 and I got Enforcer, age doesn't really matter if you're good at the job. Also, don't make applications so often! Wait like a month between them!

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Wait for my +/- Support until later. But for now just something else; I'm 13 and I got Enforcer, age doesn't really matter if you're good at the job. Also, don't make applications so often! Wait like a month between them!
Not sure what you mean, I have waited 1 month between applications.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Ah. Must've gotten you confused with the other Helpers. Sorry about that! You should have my support choice within 24 hours from now!

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Alrighty

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
But I cant join today, Im having issues with TDMCars.

Reaction score
BIG +Support This guy is really nice on the forums and ingame, knows the rules, VERY mature for being 12 years old. and its his 6th application I think he should of been accpted a long time ago Regards OOC: [PH] F0CUS0 IIC: Steve Andersson

Reaction score
hugoaron said:
BIG +Support This guy is really nice on the forums and ingame, knows the rules, VERY mature for being 12 years old. and its his 6th application I think he should of been accpted a long time ago Regards OOC: [PH] F0CUS0 IIC: Steve Andersson
Thank you mate, makes me happy to see people supporting me :D

Reaction score
+support

This guy helped me out a lot, I have much respect for him and for the way he acts and reacts. He knows the rules well enough and @Robert the fact that this is his 6th application only shows us that he perseveres to get what he wants. He deserves it in my opinion.

Good luck jjjackier!

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
+support

This guy helped me out a lot, I have much respect for him and for the way he acts and reacts. He knows the rules well enough and @Robert the fact that this is his 6th application only shows us that he perseveres to get what he wants. He deserves it in my opinion.

Good luck jjjackier!
I actually teared a little bit. Im so happy to see other players supporting me. It fills me with joy and happiness. thanks for the support c:

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
+support

Good luck jjjackier!
Over the top ^ ;)

Reaction score
Crystallize said:
+SUPPORT you seem like you know the rules well and you are good at RP!
Thank you for the support mate!
Means the world to me c:

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for supporting me.
It makes me happy to see people not hating on me.
Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.