[Enforcer] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
thealex3991 said:
Well, you've been helper for 2-3 months, so I think this will be a great idea ! I give you +Support
Thank you!

Reaction score
You are active,friendly but i never seen you helping someone in /help and i think age does matters.So -support from me.

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
You are active,friendly but i never seen you helping someone in /help and i think age does matters.So -support from me.
That kinda shocks me, but thank you for honesty.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
6th application ...
I don't undertstand you people. When i said i would leave i meant the SERVER not the forums. And daymon, people are picking on me every day because i have 10 bans. This is perpheads everybody, 10-year old kids who are on the server, admins who doesn't care, etc. I'm leaving the god damn forums too, so i won't answer and i won't check on this website. Have a good time with corrupt owners.

Trande

Robert_Kingston said:
6th application ...
Well, I am 100% sure you still will roam around on the forums. And I will be amused, becasue in around 3 months you will come back, and cry for unban.

Reaction score
Psssst. Go make friends with Alex and Bolli that's the way to get accepted, You have my + Support

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Psssst. Go make friends with Alex and Bolli that's the way to get accepted, You have my + Support
Thank you so much Lewis c:

Reaction score
I see you roleplaying correctly and you have shown me that you have a good knowledge of the rules. All I can say is come on TS3 more and try and be a bit more active. If you know how to enforce the rules, im sure you would be a great enforcer!

Reaction score
Get on TS and get social with the staff which are usually active on TS. For now neutral as I don't know if you know the rules well enough.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I see you roleplaying correctly and you have shown me that you have a good knowledge of the rules. All I can say is come on TS3 more and try and be a bit more active. If you know how to enforce the rules, im sure you would be a great enforcer!
Ok, I will, thanks for your honesty.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
Get on TS and get social with the staff which are usually active on TS. For now neutral as I don't know if you know the rules well enough.
Alrighty, thanks for the honesty!

Status
Not open for further replies.