[Enforcer] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I see you roleplaying correctly and you have shown me that you have a good knowledge of the rules. All I can say is come on TS3 more and try and be a bit more active. If you know how to enforce the rules, im sure you would be a great enforcer!
This post is a +support, by the way.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I see you roleplaying correctly and you have shown me that you have a good knowledge of the rules. All I can say is come on TS3 more and try and be a bit more active. If you know how to enforce the rules, im sure you would be a great enforcer!
Thanks for the support!

Trande

You're overall a nice guy, and fun to play with. You also know the rules, and you seem quite calm in OOC situation. But age indeed does matter, the problem is not you being immature. You're a very mature person for your age, but many people would never respect admins who are that young. They would make fun of you with their friends etc. Then I really don't know if you can properly enforce the rules, and don't act after your feels. From now it is neutral, good luck!

Reaction score
Trande said:
You're overall a nice guy, and fun to play with. You also know the rules, and you seem quite calm in OOC situation. But age indeed does matter, the problem is not you being immature. You're a very mature person for your age, but many people would never respect admins who are that young. They would make fun of you with their friends etc. Then I really don't know if you can properly enforce the rules, and don't act after your feels. From now it is neutral, good luck!
Thank you for the comment! Now, if there was people making fun of my age, they would be breaking rule 1.2. I remember what happened to Chrissy and I'll deal with people who did that to her and age discriminating ME (Not you, the rule breakers). Thanks for the comment, I improve on peoples opinions :D

Reaction score
+Support Ive seen you in-game and your a really nice guy to talk to, I think if you were enforcer then you would handle the situation calmly and make the people in the situation be comfortable to talk to you. If i get un-banned i will be watching you ;)

Trande

Trande said:
Chrissy is a 15 year old boy. I bet you mean Chloe :D

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+Support Ive seen you in-game and your a really nice guy to talk to, I think if you were enforcer then you would handle the situation calmly and make the people in the situation be comfortable to talk to you. If i get un-banned i will be watching you ;)
Thanks for the Support!

Reaction score
Trande said:
I'm pretty sure it was Chrissy. If not, then someone else.

Trande

Trande said:
But Chissy is no her. He is male, lol.

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
+Support I will keep this short: The End
You should actually write a reason, just so your +Support actually gets taken into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.