[Enforcer] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you SenlinGames for help!
Note: My previous application was accidentally deleted.

IN-GAME NAME:
My name is Jack Kier.

I am 12 years old, but I feel that I am mature enough for this kind of responsibility.

I live in Norway.

STEAM ID:
My Steam ID is:STEAM_0:1:58212625.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I feel I should be an Enforcer because of all the helping I’ve done for new players. Since the Helper rank has been removed, I think it’s time to step up my game and try to help more with the server. Roleplaying is a big thing and I feel that I am experienced enough. I know how to handle situations with players that have broken a few rules. I am active on the both the server and the forum. I am an elite member on the forums with almost 400 posts. I have 1300+ hours on Garry’s Mod, and most of that is from Roleplaying.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I have been the oldest admin on a DarkRP server named SmurfRP, and I have been a minecraft admin but closed due to Owner giving up.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
  • I have 2 weeks+ gametime.
  • I have no VAC bans on record.
  • I actively use my microphone.
  • I have good enough knowledge in the rules.
Thanks for reading, if you feel I should and more information in this application, please let me know.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
I have Skype [Not saying due to IP exploit]
I have Teamspeak 3 [ [PH] jjjackier ]
You can also contact me on steam.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but not to beat you down but you are in no way ready for a position like this.

Activity - Your activity is horrible. You have been a member of the forums since November 2013. which implies you have played Perpheads since this time. During this time you have acquired 2 weeks playtime. This in my own opinion is quite poor activity to run for a position such as this.

Maturity - You often get very defensive when someone tries to offer you help when you are doing something wrong often shouting at the player. You need to learn to respect other players and other staff members if you want to have any chance at all.

Posts - You often post on old/forgotten forum topics just to get your member state up. you have been told about this many times and you continue to do it.

You are quite a friendly guy but with your terrible activity and your age you are not ready for this position at all.

Lewis.

In other words - Support

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
I'm sorry but not to beat you down but you are in no way ready for a position like this.

Activity - Your activity is horrible. You have been a member of the forums since November 2013. which implies you have played Perpheads since this time. During this time you have acquired 2 weeks playtime. This in my own opinion is quite poor activity to run for a position such as this.

Maturity - You often get very defensive when someone tries to offer you help when you are doing something wrong often shouting at the player. You need to learn to respect other players and other staff members if you want to have any chance at all.

Posts - You often post on old/forgotten forum topics just to get your member state up. you have been told about this many times and you continue to do it.

You are quite a friendly guy but with your terrible activity and your age you are not ready for this position at all.

Lewis.

In other words - Support
Also to add your knowledge of the rules is quite poor.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
removing applications due to -supports? you cannot even delete your posts! pretty much GGWP
He didn't delete it, I messed up when I was trying to delete one of the posts made by that TunaSandwhich guy, gg to me.

Reaction score
- Support Reasons are listed by Lewis, you are inmature and your knowledge of the rules is to little that you could be able to handle Admin sits. Also you do not show the skills to show people who is the authority in an admin sit.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
- Support Reasons are listed by Lewis, you are inmature and your knowledge of the rules is to little that you could be able to handle Admin sits. Also you do not show the skills to show people who is the authority in an admin sit.
make a comment on lewis post then instead of making a new

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Daymon you are not staff. stop ordering people around.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I made one John but lewis deleted it and said I should make my own post to say it.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I didn't delete anything.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Lewis, i know that im not a staff member. But it it's still something people do to get more posts. ( i dont think it's why u do it manner bit u get the point )

Trande

John Daymon said:
removing applications due to -supports? you cannot even delete your posts! pretty much GGWP
Swiper, you keep fucking things up. You should be demoted. Going to make a admin abuse thread!

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:

Lewis.

In other words - Support
Thank you for your honesty Lewis, I'll try to fix my issues.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Trande, it was an accident.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Thanks for the honesty Mannerwaffel.

Reaction score
Ash said:
-Support.

I'm sorry but after looking at what lewis has got to say, your rule knowledge is quite poor and your inactive a lot.
I will try to fix my issues, thanks for the honesty Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.