[Enforcer] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Time to make another application!

IN-GAME NAME: My ingame name is Jack Kier [ [PH] jjjackier]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGE: I am currently 12 - 13 years old.I am almost 13. I might be young but I can be very mature.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUNTRY: I live in Europe in the scandinavian area named Norway.
STEAM ID: My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:58212625

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I feel like I should be an Enforcer because I am quite active, sometimes I'm not active because of the server slots which cannot change due to the lag. I have not broken any rules in these past months and I have catched quite a few of rulebreakers. When I see a rulebreaker, I walk to them and say what they did wrong, I have done this several times and I have not seen these people break rules any more. I am addicted to PerpHeads and so are others, and you know why? Because of the codings. The codings are just genius thanks to Stephen, and Fredy. Enforcer is quite a big deal for me and I feel that if I get a chance, I wont let you down. My roleplay skills are quite excellent and I finally got myself a microphone. Might not be the best though. I am super active on the forums, as you can see I'm a Senior Member with 128 posts. Ingame says I've been playing for 2 weeks I think. My total session is 855 hours. That is a really big number. I have made tons of friends, I'm friends with Ronne, Flagg, Mikey, Senlin, Reiss, Puma, Thealex, Alex_:D, ToffelFabrikken, Ragnarock and Prodreamdeath. Becoming an Enforcer means responsibility, and knowing the rules properly. I can type properly and I can speak properly but I do have an accent because I'm very shy. I really love PerpHeads and I want to help it even more than I'm doing now. The only objective I have if this gets accepted is: Enforcing rules and roleplay. Roleplaying can be very fun, there are thousans of roleplay servers, and I'm gonna be honest with you here, PerpHeads are better than all of the other roleplay servers. Seriously, this is really hard to make and I think that the coders/owners has made the impossible become possible. Look where I am now because of Perpheads. I am in a place what you call "happy place" I have never in my life disrespected any of the Staff. or the Enforcers/Helpers. I am very responsible for my actions.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was the oldest admin on a super famous server named SmurfRP, but I resigned to be an Enforcer/Helper on PerpHeads.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope you don't go very harsh on me, I'm doing the best I can to help PerpHeads as much as possible.
CONTACT INFORMATION: I have TS3, and steam chat, add me if you want on steam friends: [PH] jjjackier

If I wrote anything wrong, please tell me in the comment section.
Thank you for reading, and goodbye.

Reaction score
Denied, the Senior Admin team feels you are not currently ready for this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.