Enforcer [Poppamies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: John McTalon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:33003854

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I should be an enforcer because I like to help people with some things. Lately I have seen people jaywalking, walking over the highway and calling names, which they don't really know so it would be really great to teach some starters and maybe some seniors too, how to MAYBE RP somehow better, get a job, get money a bit faster and teaching the basic rules.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been admin on prop hunt server some time ago.
I have been admin on some TS3 and Raidcall servers. I also have been officer/leader on some games like WoW, BF, GW and so on.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Have been active really much, for now.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have been helping people now like 50% of my playtime and I really enjoy it. It makes me feel happy to see people get started on basics and not breaking some rules, which newbs usually break. I also have been studying/reading the rules really much last few days.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Teamspeak 3, Skype, Steam and forums :).

Reaction score
+ Support, great and funny guy. I have seen him for the last week constantly helping new players who enter the server by showing them places to as well answering any questions they may have. He seems to know the rules by as well pointing it to people out of RP when the situation is over. Overall, a bubbly and kind person to have on this community.

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
+ Support, great and funny guy. I have seen him for the last week constantly helping new players who enter the server by showing them places to as well answering any questions they may have. He seems to know the rules by as well pointing it to people out of RP when the situation is over. Overall, a bubbly and kind person to have on this community.
Thank you really much Pepitoz, thats what i'm really trying to do :)! Appreciate your support really much.

Reaction score
I have been playing with you a small amount of time, but it seems like you know what to do and the way you help people really gives yourself a reputation you can be happy for. I don't have much else to say than a support from me! Good luck :)

+Support

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
I have been playing with you a small amount of time, but it seems like you know what to do and the way you help people really gives yourself a reputation you can be happy for. I don't have much else to say than a support from me! Good luck :)

+Support
Thanks Fanta :). Youre a good guy and appreciate your support!

Reaction score
-Support. I've seen you breaking rules, being ignorant and talked over me during an admin sit. I dobt believe your enforcer material.

Deleted member 5920

+Support, he taught 2 Finish noobs the rules and helped them start on the server, Zetamus can confirm dis!

Reaction score
+support Very active, helps me always, very nice. He is the perfect for this rank :D

Best regards,
Black Smith

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
+support Very active, helps me always, very nice. He is the perfect for this rank :D

Best regards,
Black Smith
Hey thanks bro. It's always a pleasure to help newpeople, thanks for the support :)! I hope you enjoy your time on the server.

Reaction score
In my opinion you're not enforcer material, and your knowledge of the rules is quite poor.
-Support.

Reaction score
I find that you are ignorant and high-and-mighty, and constantly typing in LOOC about rulebreaking, even though no rules have been broken, just so you perhaps can "scare" some people into letting you off. You also said to me LOOC that I was a "retarded cop" even though I was only acting as prisoner transport and putting you to jail at orders.

Big time -support

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
I find that you are ignorant and high-and-mighty, and constantly typing in LOOC about rulebreaking, even though no rules have been broken, just so you perhaps can "scare" some people into letting you off. You also said to me LOOC that I was a "retarded cop" even though I was only acting as prisoner transport and putting you to jail at orders.

Big time -support
Hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.