Enforcer [Poppamies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I gonna say +support, Cause i never saw him break a rule, He is very active but i dont know if is breaking the rules or something but we speak like every time we meet :p

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
I gonna say +support, Cause i never saw him break a rule, He is very active but i dont know if is breaking the rules or something but we speak like every time we meet :p
Hehe thanks Crow :p. Yeah i'm trying to be nice now and follow the rules. Appreciating this! It's nice to speak with you every time :).

Reaction score
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I should be an enforcer because I like to help people with some things. Lately I have seen people jaywalking, walking over the highway and calling names, which they don't really know so it would be really great to teach some starters and maybe some seniors too, how to MAYBE RP somehow better, get a job, get money a bit faster and teaching the basic rules.

That's not really a reason why you should become one. People that are trying to apply for becoming a part of the Administration Team always say because i like to help etc. But if you ask me that not what i would like to know when you are a part of the Administration Team. I'd rather see in your application what you are capable of when dealing with people that cannot obey the rules as they are supposed to. Now don't get me wrong but everyone is able to help others and for that you do not need to be an Enforcer.

If you are really looking to be an Enforcer and therefore a part of the Administration Team you should show that you are capable of holding such "power". As an example i would say get to know the rules and with that i don't mean read everything so you know everything out of your head.

Reaction score
-Support I sadly have to agree with abdi here. Maybe you can prove to us that you can follow and also knows the rules.

Ash

Reaction score
-Support.

You are highly disrespectful to members of the community, due to this you are no where near being enforcer materials. Attempting to argue with other members of the community is a negative attitude whereas the staff team need possitive attitudes.

Also, the picture below portrays your attitude towards other members.

d64ccc2767.png

Reaction score
- Support,

You don´t have enough skills to be an ENFORCER. Also you got a ban request against you witch haves a Demo (evidence) showing you breaking the rules.
And also you got 3 warnings for unnecessary posting (3 times in a row). Witch can be seen by Ash "evaluation" above.

PS: The way I'm seeing this, you will get a ban.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Poppamies, this only proves that you are not mature enough to take this position seriously. You may also know that as an Staff Member you will be criticized every day and if you act the same way you are doing it right now you will have no chance in becoming a Member of Staff.

This obviously goes to everyone else applying.

Reaction score
Great now what? Turned to be a nice guy at the start, Now a complete douchbag, That has no complete life, No real goal, Welp G.G. Looks like we got a "Fast Changer guy" Changed from a nice guy, To a idiot... Makes me feel like i should have Meniussupported this from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.