[Enforcer] SenlinGames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Sen
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:58843053
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Firstly, I have been playing on the server since the 18th of September. I have been very loyal since I joined. I take situations calmly and as clear as possible. I use collaboration and teamwork to get through the situations as best as possible meaning, that all players are punished equally. I understand that I have only been helper for 2 days however, I think it was a mistake and should of applied for enforcer. I know the main rules off the top of my head. I treat all players with respect and equally. I RP the best possible and with my RP experience I feel I'm a good role model to other players. I understand if this is denied because of my helper play time but, I feel I should take a step ahead as I love dealing in situations and I feel I suit the role well. I know most things about the server as I have the helper rank. Finally, I have around 720 hours played on gmod and I have only played RP servers and I've been an admin on one and I also recently got promoted for my good work.

Thanks for reading.
-Robin Sen

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I'm an admin on a darkRP server called ChromeRP and I ran my own minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have 1 week+ in-game time and I use Turtle Beach X12 headset.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Email: [email protected] Skype: Robin.sen5 Steam: [PH] SenlinGames

Reaction score
You're very friendly, active, your knowledge of the rules is great and your role play is impressive. You deserve this position.

+ support

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
You're very friendly, active, your knowledge of the rules is great and your role play is impressive. You deserve this position.

+ support
Thank you for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.