EU Trip halp

Reaction score
HElLo, gamers I am here for some aSsiStAnCe,

I am traveling to Europe this summer for like 2 weeks to visit a close friend who is deployed in Poland for like 9 months, we have 2 weeks and are spending 3 days in Poland(ish) then we are driving around Europe, it is already guaranteed we visit Greece, as I have very close family in Greece. Other than this I have no clue where to go, I was thinking of like italy cuz that seems pretty cool, and I dont want to goto england cuz it kinda sucks there so someone through ideas at me.

Reaction score
If you're gonna be driving around and going to greece you should visit Spain, Italy, and of course Serbia :) Long roadtrip but its worth

Reaction score
Meh american food is much better, only EU food I have ever had a taste for is greek/most Mediterranean foods just as the majority of my family has strong ties with that part of the world and myself only being 2nd Generation American

Reaction score
Barcelona is literally the most beautiful and cleanest city in Europe but aight dude. Serbia isnt that bad dude trust

Reaction score
tbh spain isnt out of the picture especially cuz I got a few oversea's students from last years snap so 100% would hit them up, and because Europe is pretty small compared to the US its like 18 hours driving from one end to the other so meh

Reaction score
Check out places like Berlin in Germany, Paris in France, Rome in Italy, London in the UK, Amsterdam (Don't you fuckin dare go there and come out sober) and some of the others such as Copenhagen (I heard an infamous Racoon lives there). You could, of course, head up and visit Scandinavia but I can't remember if they are in the EU or not.

Reaction score
have to go to Edinburgh if you're into history and spacial environments