Excessive force or 2.5?

Reaction score
This is really stupid, this is literally rdm and the guy gets away with it with excessive force probably gonna get a small infraction or maximum demotion, but when a civillian shoots someone because he gets punched twice or three times he gets banned/warned for it.
Trust me when I tell you, a demotion is often much worse than a warning/ban

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'll keep the topic about the main officer

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

i like how this guy will probably get suspended for a week but i go a few hours under requirement and get instantly demoted

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Trust me the guy doesn't give a fuck about his rank in the plpd he's clearly a minge

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Made a report ingame and the officer said because i had a rifle on my back and he suspected me being a criminal (bs reason to shoot someone) and then staff tells me he had a reason and i should make an ia, lol

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Literally was going to pick up my mate from projex to go back to my base so we can base, not all my complaints are bs we already know that don't we daymon?

Reaction score
Doesnt give him a right to shoot, does it? Obviously the officer could've used his mouth, but because it was full of dicks he decided to shoot.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Love how just wearing different clothes makes staff treat officers differently in situations like this....

I literally made the thread this morning lmfao

Reaction score
Alright mate, so there was a ongoing shootout where half the police department was dead yaseen was behind you with a gun out and I shot you since you had a gun on at you at a ongoing shootout, you're just a average perp player its fine you get over it

tl;dr salty he lost his ak

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Literally was no threat going on no shootout atm nothing at all i was going to pick up my friend and i smashed into a FF went to apologise to him and you started shooting me lmao, dont make bs stories