Communication Banned
Reaction score
Excessive force or 2.5 what you think?

Reaction score
*Gets shot from officer*
Bobo: Hello, Hello ?
*Officer keeps shooting and killing him*

somehow this got me lmao best reaction

But yea i think this is hella 2.5 Just cause you was having a gun on your back dosent mean that the officer can just shoot you lmao its like when a player wanna kill you just for the gun you carry wich is also 2.5

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Guess what staff said?

Reaction score
Store your gun in the trunk and this wouldn't have happened in the first place but this doesn't mean the officer is not in the wrong. He should've given you orders to store your weapon instead of going rambo and getting some small confiscation money. Try your luck with a IA complaint and let staff deal with his behaviour afterwards if they seem fit (which I believe it is), if it gets accepted you can make a refund request after that if you did lose anything. So yes, this is literal RDM over the display of a firearm.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Store your gun in the trunk and this wouldn't have happened in the first place but this doesn't mean the officer is not in the wrong. He should've given you orders to store your weapon instead of going rambo and getting some small confiscation money. Try your luck with a IA complaint and let staff deal with his behaviour afterwards if they seem fit, if it gets accepted you can make a refund request after that if you did lose anything. So yes, this is literal RDM over the display of a firearm.

This is really stupid, this is literally rdm and the guy gets away with it with excessive force probably gonna get a small infraction or maximum demotion, but when a civillian shoots someone because he gets punched twice or three times he gets banned/warned for it.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't have to be scared to get shot because i'm illegal transporting a firearm this doesn't make any sense, the maximum of it getting my firearm confiscated or just a small ticket.

Reaction score
smo is a troll and he couldn't give a fuck and apparently he has citizenhack on

hope this helped

Reaction score
DDK0dgx.png

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm okey
Y9cK0Zi.png

I guess they said "Make an IA"

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was about to post that there and then i realized it got closed

Reaction score
Im going cop bro, when I dc while on redscreen noones gonna gain or lose from it, they just gotta make an IA haha l8er

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Already done one the guy probably gonna end up like the other officer, a small infraction, gonna post vids now to show you what the other officer did and got away with it