Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Eyecon

IN-GAME NAME:
Joshua Bishop

STEAM ID:
This is so redundant lmao, but here STEAM_0:1:46286458

US

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Welp. I've been here since 2013...Sure I've had some bans in the past, but I truly believe things are different now. I know the rules like the back of my hand(mostly because I've broke them all at least one time.) However all of this is in the past. I was unbanned a while ago, and I haven't broken any rules since to my knowledge (except running the red light at the intersection when there was 3 people online but that warning was disputed and approved) Its to the point where I've simply been there, or done that. I finally believe I am mature enough to be an enforcer. I don't want to fill this thread with brainless content people wont read anyway, I'd rather answer some questions from you guys instead of mindlessly repeating myself.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Not currently, but this could be easily changed. I have been in the past, and I WILL be in the future.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
As for skills, I am really good with people in my own opinion, I have developed a very cool temper. I know how half this shit works because fredy let me play with perms on the test server.

I know the difference between an intentional rule break versus a pure accident which I think is a key element into becoming a staff member.
(This line was apparently so good that Lewis included it in his "Ideal Enforcer Candidate", I did not steal it.)

I request that you guys do indeed ask questions to add content to this. Please give your thoughts, and opinions. I am completely open to criticism.

I also request that if you dont think I should be an enforcer that you please provide a reason. There's no way for me to grow if I dont know what the issue is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What you've said doesn't make me take you seriously at all, like "i know the rules like the bottom of my balls".
Also, if you're inactive on teamspeak why don't you become active then apply? "i can be in the future" implies you may/ may not even begin to be active on it if you are staff.
Lastly, i've never seen you in game in my life. Im not the worlds most active perp player but i can say i dont see you much on the forums, in game or on teamspeak.

good luck!

Reaction score
What you've said doesn't make me take you seriously at all, like "i know the rules like the bottom of my balls".
Also, if you're inactive on teamspeak why don't you become active then apply? "i can be in the future" implies you may/ may not even begin to be active on it if you are staff.
Lastly, i've never seen you in game in my life. Im not the worlds most active perp player but i can say i dont see you much on the forums, in game or on teamspeak.

good luck!
I completely understand your stance on this (and thank you for an actual reply with good content)

I don't get on teamspeak often because if you're not staff there's not a ton of reason to be in there. There are few people in general channels and all of the staff go into staff channels or police.
(heres a quick screenshot supporting this.)
92ee452ebf.jpg

Heres one for an hour after,
7bb5143cd7.jpg
That's all, otherwise if I'm in teamspeak I am usually in there with Fredy. As for activity, I was getting bored of perp because it seemed that everything I can do had already be done. I still play occasionally but I wanted to be staff so that I would have more to do in the game. I will fix the quote to say that I assure the players, and staff I will be active in the future. The bottom of my balls thing was merely a joke, and I will edit it so it makes more sense, thanks again for your reply.

Edit: I also would like to add that I am on the east coast of the US if i'm online its usually very late at night, and most staff aren't on at those times so I think the support is needed.[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.