Find this Homophobic attacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Okay just a brief update for some people as I may not have made myself entirely clear.

I reported the incident to the police straight away. After arguing with the staff who didn’t want to call them because of the pubs “reputation” (already complained to their head office about this).

The police are collecting the CCTV some time next week. As the man is a regular in the pub and that the manager literally let them escape, I know they won’t call the police if they return to the pub.

Yes I want to physically hurt him but I wouldn’t do this myself, as awful as it sounds I always get others to do my dirty work lol.

What I want mainly is him identified and arrested, in the hope he can loose his job etc. I’ve have over 50 shares on Facebook already and messages from people in the area saying they’re asking around.

The image has been sent to the police as well.

Also @Dr. Dräjj I don’t know how far your head is up your own arse but you shit when you talk, so politely fuck off and die in a ditch where you belong :) :) :) :)

Reaction score
(already complained to their head office about this).
As much as I support you, I don't think it was very nice to complain to the head office as this can have a major effect on the business. The reason they probably let them go is because they wanted to de-escalate the situation because the longer there is commotion inside the pub the more disturbance there is to other customers within the pub and this could mean people leave the pub or even as they are entering if they see it they are likely to leave because no one wants to be around it so how can you blame the employee's for dealing with the situation this way? I'm not having a go I just thought I would bring up something to be considered.

Reaction score
the guy in duffy's photo has wider jowls, less of a narrowing towards the top of the head, and more of a mr mcgoo look than the guy in yours, fin. where are those photos from?

Deleted member 1235

As much as I support you, I don't think it was very nice to complain to the head office as this can have a major effect on the business. The reason they probably let them go is because they wanted to de-escalate the situation because the longer there is commotion inside the pub the more disturbance there is to other customers within the pub and this could mean people leave the pub or even as they are entering if they see it they are likely to leave because no one wants to be around it so how can you blame the employee's for dealing with the situation this way? I'm not having a go I just thought I would bring up something to be considered.

I understand where you’re coming from, but you kick out the offending party not the victim.

I’d been assaulted which is a criminal offence and because it was based on my sexuality it counts as a hate crime.

I wanted the police called and they’ve a right to protect their customers. The manager did my care about what I had to say

Reaction score
the guy in duffy's photo has wider jowls, less of a narrowing towards the top of the head, and more of a mr mcgoo look than the guy in yours, fin. where are those photos from?
Had a look through the pups facebook page and looked at recent reviews.

Reaction score
@Duffy
As much as i sympathize with your situation I think calling for this guy to lose his job isn't right. I do not defend what this guy did to you, he was in the wrong, but it's not up to you as to whether he loses his job, and it shouldn't be. Additionally, forgive me if I'm misreading the point of this thread, but calling to dox the guy and find out where he works is wrong, and I don't support sharing his private information with anyone but the police, or any PI services you decide to employ.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I understand where you’re coming from, but you kick out the offending party not the victim.

I’d been assaulted which is a criminal offence and because it was based on my sexuality it counts as a hate crime.

I wanted the police called and they’ve a right to protect their customers. The manager did my care about what I had to say
I didn't realize you were kicked out and not the offender, in that case, they have a duty in order to remove the offender and not the victim and you have the right to report to the higher-ups because of this.

Deleted member 1235

I haven not asked for this person to be “doxed”, he isn’t a scrub from Xbox live.

@Allen Kennedy if any employer knew of his actions on Saturday, they would be an embarrassment to have him as an employee. His actions have consequences and he should realise that.

For those of you who are saying this is a over reaction or that I should drop it, I just want to tell you this.

These types of incidents happen daily, to 1000s of people around the UK and the world. I’ve been lucky this time, others have committed suicide over events like these.

Until any of you have been made to feel like a sub human second class citizen in your own county, own town, 4 minutes from your own house and have NOBODY come to defend your rights or freedoms, that many of our grandparents fought to defend, then I appreciate keeping your options on homosexuality to yourself.

What he said was not an opinion it was an attack, you cannot justify calling random individual peadophiles, or assulting them.

I’m disgusted at some of the reactions by certain members in this community, there is a time and place to discuss things and this isn’t it. You should be ashamed, and I hope when you grow up you realise the true damage you can cause with such narrow minded, outdated views.

I also want to thank everyone for their support, especially @Ethan who is right to call out any homophobia, for if it isn’t stomped out at childhood:

You too will grow up to be like this vile man, and attack weaker smaller people to make yourself feel big, and then wonder why the world comes tumbling down when the police knock on your door, infront of your family and neighbours and arrest you for assault and enacting in a hate crime.

Reaction score
Okay. I think this thread gone slightly off topic.

Whatever you views are, @Duffy has alleged that a crime had been committed, and deserves his opportunity for the justice system to have its say on it.

Please don't post any further views or comments that are not with the specific aim of helping @Duffy progress this matter through the legal system. If you post anything else that isn't here to help him, I'm going to delete your post and forum ban you.

Thanks, and be nice to people.

Edit: Just purged *50* posts ranging from outright homophobia to arguing against the outright homophobia but were also helping derail the thread, to completely irrelevant stuff. I don't want to have to do anymore of that...

I should also point out that if somebody does know who this guy is, it's probably safer for everyone involved if you PM Duffy directly so he can take it up with the police, rather than posting his details here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disgusting behavior from Humpty Dumpty, no one should ever have to go through something like this regardless of their sexual orientation, gender, race, etc.

TinySlayer friendly post

Reaction score
not sure how my comment was off topic as he was talking about posting this on 4chan so i just gave my opinion at how silly it is to do so i did help by giving advise and rather trying to witch hunt then down online just give the picture to the police with the location of the incident and tell them what happened from the beginning to the end and that's about it you can do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Allen Kennedy if any employer knew of his actions on Saturday, they would be an embarrassment to have him as an employee. His actions have consequences and he should realise that.

The consequences for his actions will come from being charged with a hate crime. If there's one thing you can trust British police to do right, it's get convictions for hate crimes. He'll realize the consequences when his sentence is handed down and he has to pay a big ass fine and victim surcharge. If he seriously attacked you, then he'll likely also get jail time, in which case, he'll definitely lose his job. If that's not enough, then I don't know what is.

Deleted member 1235

GOOD NEWS

Whilst they may not have found the attacker, Londons most famous and read newspaper, which is handed out for free at every tube and bus station in the capital is reporting my story about what happened this night. It's called the evening standard. They are also hopefully going to publish his photograph with the aim of identifying him.

a0c267ab2bfc73de35bc5f123c4a46d9.png

Told you guys I wouldn't rest until he's found.

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS

Whilst they may not have found the attacker, Londons most famous and read newspaper, which is handed out for free at every tube and bus station in the capital is reporting my story about what happened this night. It's called the evening standard. They are also hopefully going to publish his photograph with the aim of identifying him.

a0c267ab2bfc73de35bc5f123c4a46d9.png

Told you guys I wouldn't rest until he's found.

That's good shit, we can agree that this community is with you through all of your problems and everyone won't hesitate to help you out, it's great that your story is being published since it will raise more awareness for similar situations and violence like this towards the LGBTQIA+ community and hate crime as a whole. it will help you out a lot too.

I hope your problems can be solved and hopefully the newspaper boyos can help you out futher!

Reaction score
Just got handed a paper with your face on it, strange how I instantly recognised you and signed in. Hopfully things are going well for you, and well done on your pursuit on finding this scumbag and having your voice heard by those who may actually help.

Reaction score
Just my advice.

If he payed by card, go to the staff and ask what card the bill was paid under, then you can give that to the police, unless they've paid it under their name. Police method will work, but if you have his name that's even better, cross reference that picture with people on FaceBook who share the same name as him, and once you have his FaceBook its time to move onto the fun part.

Find where he works (if it's listed), and then you can get him fired. See if you can SE him into giving up his address, the fat assholes of this country tend to not be tech savvy and will probably be an easy one to do. Once that is given up, use that in a police report or do what I'd do: -censored because I saw what TinySlayer said-

Last edited:

Deleted member 7533

we’re proud of you for standing up for who you are, even if we’re just online strangers ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Reaction score
Just my advice.

If he payed by card, go to the staff and ask what card the bill was paid under, then you can give that to the police, unless they've paid it under their name. Police method will work, but if you have his name that's even better, cross reference that picture with people on FaceBook who share the same name as him, and once you have his FaceBook its time to move onto the fun part.

Find where he works (if it's listed), and then you can get him fired. See if you can SE him into giving up his address, the fat assholes of this country tend to not be tech savvy and will probably be an easy one to do. Once that is given up, use that in a police report or do what I'd do: -censored because I saw what TinySlayer said-
Sure enough he should go ahead and get the person reported to the Police and get him done for assault, but getting someone fired and ruining their life over punching someone and having political standpoint which you don't agree to, sorry but no.

I support Duffy completely in him reporting about this on both his facebook and on this forum, aswell as him being on the news regarding this. And of course the most important thing, in him reporting this attack to the Police.

Reaction score
Sure enough he should go ahead and get the person reported to the Police and get him done for assault, but getting someone fired and ruining their life over punching someone and having political standpoint which you don't agree to, sorry but no.

I support Duffy completely in him reporting about this on both his facebook and on this forum, aswell as him being on the news regarding this. And of course the most important thing, in him reporting this attack to the Police.

So assaulting someone unprovoked for literally being different is not a reason to lose their job, Im not really thinking in terms of the persons life being ruined, moreso the companies reputation being upheld. It really isnt fair the company losing their reputation for the actions of one of their employees.