Your earliest perp memory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Reaction score
My earliest memory was September 2013 when I joined, I then NLR'd and told Tanges to *fuck off*.

Good times.

Best memory had to be on Ryan the Russian Dog when I managed to defend my orgs house from Hayden James and his crew. I shot Hayden in the back and got an AK. I then betrayed my org and got 5 more aks. Then I got perma'd for alt accounting.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Buying a church, asking someone in a mini for a lift to the church, taken into the forest and mugged. Lived the sweatervest life. :)

Reaction score
5bf7c266dcbc29a6c95b4877e6328dc8.png

Reaction score
The earliest notable thing I can actually remember was driving up suburbs on ramp with @Chris telling me that I am a terrible driver. Nothing earlier that I can think of really.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
I came to the city, got mugged. The person said since i was new i should have 10k on me, i deposited 7k in bank so he only mugged me for 3k. In voice he said hes calling an admin because i didn't drop 10k and i was holding back money so he was gonna get me banned, i was confused as fuck because i thought it was serious RP.

The next day i was standing at the monorail where Hung Chow @ChewKokLong420 drived past in a pink transit, he told me i looked poor as fuck standing there waiting for the monorail and offered me to drive his van around where only 30 min after that he gave me enough money to buy a mini and gave me a beretta to do some fun stuff with and that's where it began for me.

Reaction score
One day I was casually strolling past when a wild Eggs and Hamtium (Xhantium) kidnapped me and forced me to grow for him.

Reaction score
I joined the server with the name "Molly Popper" (somehow no one noticed this meme name) and walked across the highway only to be told by an admin not to do so and then I got scammed the fuck out of and bought a TV for 30k. I then went off and told Killslick about this really cool TV system that PERPheads had only to be screamed at and he told me that if I ever went on that server again I'd be demoted from admin.

Reaction score
One of my earliest, if not THE earliest memory, is when I met @Allen Kennedy (I think) and saw a lime green Mini Cooper 2011 S with aftermarket kit and immediately wanted that, so I bought the mini as soon as I could.

Issue is, I had bought the Mini Cooper 1965, but I spent all week saving up 150k to upgrade it once, only to have Allen laugh in my face, and me realize my own stupidity.

MattIs

When me and shaun made the dragons organisation for the first time @Shaun - I remember driving around in your hummer

Deleted member 4116

Was standing with a guy 3 hours in the rain listening to some music. Finally I saw a rich bald guy in a SLS it was @Creepis. He brought me to Jefinners and bought me some clothes. Some days later I met Martino and @Knixx^ and they teached me how to grow and shoot. And they helped me alot. I remember when @Brinch was about to raid us and I didn't know how to shoot they gave me a gun and said to me when you see a man in a tesla and he runs to the door with a gun kill him. I was starving, I ran to the Gas Station to get some food and they gun pointed me and mugged me for my 5 milk :( And nicked my gun.

Reaction score
I was a sweatervest and i was looking for a ride to the car dealer , man appeared and told me to get in , he started patrolling around the city and i got suspicous of him when he went to the forest ... i called the cops incase , he asked me if i called the cops , i started lying but he drove to the docks and forced me to jump to the lake and swim to the other side GAGGED .

the good thing he didnt mug me

Kay

Reaction score
When I first joined the city I immediately wanted to look around the whole map. I walk into the intersection and get ran over. I re spawned and I noticed some sexy ass cars. Like the 458 , Tesla etc. And I really wanted to have one of those cars. I asked in ooc chat what is the best way to make money. And most of them said drugs and Government jobs. I then went outside the PD asking people can you make drugs with me please. 1 of them said yes and he took me to get everything and then took me to bazaar. I did 4 little pots and when they were done I crashed... and Lost everything I had made! lmfao

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I joined the server back in february 2014 and, of course I bloody did, immediatly went to the fire station to become a firefighter. Shortly after I got on the job did the police radio go ape shit beause someone was cooking meth in regals and the whole appartment building was on fire. Newbie-me immediatly responded with the dogde ram and parked on the highway near the intersection because I didn't know where the entrance was. While I was running over the highway to the building, this was back in V1 btw, an Enforcer pulled me over. It was Sam (@LEWIS 088). So goes on for hours telling me not to park on the highway, I had lights and sirens on btw, when I interrupted him with: "Mate, the whole fucking building behind you is on fire, could come to an end I have to do my job." By that Sam became pissed and gave me a warning for highway driving if I recall correctly. Anyway, half of the server had already crashed because of the glitchy smoke back then and as soon as I started to extinguish the flames, did some Administrator remove all fires. Job done.....

Reaction score
My first ever memory of perp was back when I joined in August 2014. I remember sitting in Glass co and sweatervest me wanting to make some money and decided to try and find an org. After attempting to apply for huge orgs like Belinsky Family and obviously getting denied I stumbled upon @Woodz who was also looking to find an org. We then stumbled upon @Brosteen who accepted us into the Bishop Brothers and alas Tyrone Bishop was born. Bishop introduced us into @Kitty who was married to Micheal at the time.

As far as screenshots go, these are some of my oldest ones I could find.

E54F42DD4F1010FF2BDF3AB339BAE6957585A319

One of my first cars

7D2FF47EC389A0107D73967EBB2C216FF6BB4F33

E382E1FC0F5F2F3350A4613C47133BFD57C2A140

Nigga got an upgrade.

A2BF92E7060E6453F2737E92E77A6E82DDFE0BA4

@HolyShititsDannyD @Robin Ljungberg

Reaction score
The earliest perp memory of mine is when @TheBlaze joined the server. Ofc IRL we were having a sleepover with both our computers, so some form of metagaming was involved at certain times because he's a nob and didn't know the rules too well :booty: however justice was served, don't worry ban hungry moderators :kappa:

So I showed him around, got him a gun and taught him the most basic of rules such as 3.4. 3.24, etc. And how to act in certain situations as they appeared, we had a blast. I got a warning for killing someone because "they were a potential threat" and he received a ban for disconnecting in an rp situation. Lovely times.

Reaction score
So I was looking through my Screen Shots folder and found a fucking BUNCH of old screen shots which reminded me of memories, I'll only show a few obviously...

One of the first screen shots taken on perp, August 2013 (My name was John Johnston)
Cd0uNce.jpg

My first car, the beloved mini cooper
vCLgLAE.jpg

My first legit expensive car, my Ferrari GT250
A1YlMjQ.jpg

My car after that, my bright green Dodge Viper
WODCWiZ.jpg

And the Bishop brothers, firstly @Blicky standing in a pile of bodies
O0Gcick.jpg

and one of @The-Devils-Son sitting on my chair looking all creepy
UMav0eH.jpg

I have loads of the Bishop Family, so if you are wanting to see if you are in any just get in touch, such awesome memories tbh :)